[RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Discussion and development of skins for XBMC4XBOX
meyer85

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by meyer85 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am

Hello everyone, first of all nice work dom, this skin is amazing!
I have 2 questions, the first one is, can i edit the shortcuts manually via xml? On the Games tab in the favorites slideshow, i am unable to edit shortcut 27, i tried everything but the menu for the shortcut editing is not showing up, all other shortcuts were easy to setup and change, maybe its a wierd bug?
The second one is, how can i enable the game names in coverflow? I can only see the covers with background art and everything, but under the cover is no name for every game.
Best regards!

Puritan007

Re: [RELEASED] XBMC Origins v1.0.0

Post by Puritan007 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:37 pm

Someone answered this already several times, but I will try to show it agian I guess. You need to find XBMC Origins/720/home.xml Then OPEN it with NOtepad++ and search for 2027 and change it to 27 and save it. now ftp the new HOMExml to the xbox inside 720 folder.

I know the threads long so answers like that are hard to dig up a bit.

better answer here

Re: [WIP] XBMC Origins UI Update Mod
Post by kingherb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 am

To Fix shortcut 27 in favorites just go to /skin/XBMC Origins/720p/ and find the Home.xml, open it in notepad wordpad or notepad++ and find and replace the following line:

(special://skin/scripts/SkinShortcuts.py,2027onclick</onclick>

change to this:

(special://skin/scripts/SkinShortcuts.py,27)</onclick>

meyer85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am
Hello everyone, first of all nice work dom, this skin is amazing!
I have 2 questions, the first one is, can i edit the shortcuts manually via xml? On the Games tab in the favorites slideshow, i am unable to edit shortcut 27, i tried everything but the menu for the shortcut editing is not showing up, all other shortcuts were easy to setup and change, maybe its a wierd bug?
The second one is, how can i enable the game names in coverflow? I can only see the covers with background art and everything, but under the cover is no name for every game.
Best regards!