(WIP) New modchip coming in

Discussion about Modding the XBOX, including hardware and software hacks.
lilkuz2005

Re: (WIP) New modchip coming in

Post by lilkuz2005 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:26 am

obitus1990 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Thanks for the reply. I sent the SVF to the maker of the FlashcatUsb, and, he released an updated version of the firmware for the programmer, as well as the programmer software, and it now works with the Xblast's SVF.
Hey obitus1990, sorry to bump this post but im trying to jtag a few aladdin chips with the flashcatusb, i have the revision 2.1 classic, i have it soldered to the 6 jtag pads but in the flashcatusb software its not connecting to the chip, this is the error from the console im getting,
Connected to FlashcatUSB Classic, firmware version: 4.48
Firmware features supported: SPI, I2C, EXTIO
Failed to connect to target board using JTAG

im pretty sure i have the latest version of the software downloaded, any help with this would be great

professor_jonny

Post by professor_jonny » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:40 am

lilkuz2005 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:26 am
obitus1990 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Thanks for the reply. I sent the SVF to the maker of the FlashcatUsb, and, he released an updated version of the firmware for the programmer, as well as the programmer software, and it now works with the Xblast's SVF.
Hey obitus1990, sorry to bump this post but im trying to jtag a few aladdin chips with the flashcatusb, i have the revision 2.1 classic, i have it soldered to the 6 jtag pads but in the flashcatusb software its not connecting to the chip, this is the error from the console im getting,
Connected to FlashcatUSB Classic, firmware version: 4.48
Firmware features supported: SPI, I2C, EXTIO
Failed to connect to target board using JTAG

im pretty sure i have the latest version of the software downloaded, any help with this would be great
disable signature enforcement ?

lilkuz2005

Post by lilkuz2005 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:25 am

[/quote]

disable signature enforcement ?
[/quote]

im pretty sure the flashcatusb has a signed driver in windows 10, i have used it to flash routers, modems and motherboards in the past in windows 10, im thinking it may be that im using the wrong version of the software ?