n64freak !!

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
scroeffie

n64freak !!

Post by scroeffie »

i have to post this because n64 is blaming me !! iam done //
Sent: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:33 am
by scroeffie
thats crazy ! ask him for proof of shipping !! does he have a tracking code or something
did you make a thread here on xbmc4xbox
Re: x3cp + stuff
Sent: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:00 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:21 pm
you have waited very long !! i think you should start a paypal refund !
i asked people on facebook where n64 freak is ,and nobody knows
To late for refund been more than a year he told me my Xbox was safe with him which he supposed sent it back to you.
Sent: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:21 pm
by scroeffie
you have waited very long !! i think you should start a paypal refund !
i asked people on facebook where n64 freak is ,and nobody knows
Sent: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:12 pm
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:28 am
its time to tell your story also on facebook ! call him out dont be afraid
some facebook groups iam part off The Xbox Modder's Market
OG Xbox Fanatic (Modding/Buying/Selling)
Original OG Xbox Canada ( Collecting / Sales / Modd /Trade )
Xbox "Xtras"
OG Xbox Modding Community (hardmod/softmod/TSOP)
he modded a xbox for me years ago with cpu upgrade it stopped working within 1 year
than i tried to send him messeges just for advice no emails nothing
than i called him out on facebook and he sends me a messege lol
!! start here call him out post your story you can use my name if you want dont have a problem with that
he made the mistake he should send you a new 3xcp or return the money
how did you pay via paypal ?
Yes payed PayPal I don’t have social media I will post a thread here you can comment on thread I will put this not bashing thread for n64 Freak but at least send me xecutor 3 Xbox or send me the money to replace it.
Sent: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:28 am
by scroeffie
its time to tell your story also on facebook ! call him out dont be afraid
some facebook groups iam part off The Xbox Modder's Market
OG Xbox Fanatic (Modding/Buying/Selling)
Original OG Xbox Canada ( Collecting / Sales / Modd /Trade )
Xbox "Xtras"
OG Xbox Modding Community (hardmod/softmod/TSOP)
he modded a xbox for me years ago with cpu upgrade it stopped working within 1 year
than i tried to send him messeges just for advice no emails nothing
than i called him out on facebook and he sends me a messege lol
!! start here call him out post your story you can use my name if you want dont have a problem with that
he made the mistake he should send you a new 3xcp or return the money
how did you pay via paypal ?
Sent: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:38 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:40 pm
hey any news from n64 freak ?
Hello my friend nothing I know if I make a thread here and call him out on it they won’t believe me he doesn’t reply anything I say I even told him give me money replace my Xbox no reply at all I don’t know what to do.
Sent: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:40 pm
by scroeffie
hey any news from n64 freak ?
Sent: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:06 am
by scroeffie
if he doesnt have a tracking info than the xbox is stil at his place ! no i did not move places and i wont in the future its my house 🙂
i have nothing against n64 freak but he is the kind of person when he takes your money you never hear from him again ! it happend to me to !!
did you pay via paypal if so start a refund procedure ,start posting your story about him on facebook xbox groups and forums
let people know what he did call him out !! this is stupid behavior :?
my adress is stil van wisstraat 24 in helden in the netherlands
when did he send the package last year ? thats not possible than where is the xbox ? the package is above 10 kilos so there is always a tracking code !! i smell a lie
Call Him Out !!!
i wil keep you uptodate if i recieve anything
Sent: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:01 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 am
no nothing i wanted to ask you this last month ,i recieved nothing ,only my own orders from aliexpress !!
send him a messega via facebook or ogxbox forum !! i think because of the heavy rain and flooding's we have in europe the package is stuck somewhere ? do you have somekind of tracking info
He never gave me tracking info did you move past year or 2? Or you at the same place?
Sent: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 am
by scroeffie
no nothing i wanted to ask you this last month ,i recieved nothing ,only my own orders from aliexpress !!
send him a messega via facebook or ogxbox forum !! i think because of the heavy rain and flooding's we have in europe the package is stuck somewhere ? do you have somekind of tracking info
Sent: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:05 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Wed May 26, 2021 9:24 am
no not yes but i am waiting for a package from germany everdrive 64 so i hope it wil come toghether with your xbox no worries wil keep you up to dat ,do you have a tracking info ?
how did he made a mistake to ship it to me ,because i live in the netherlands lol :lol:
Hello scoeffie did receive the Xbox? I’m messaging N64 Freak he doesn’t reply and I’m very frustrated and don’t want lose my Xbox that payed for 🙁 .
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 10:09 am
by scroeffie
you should contact him and make him pay for the shipping cost !!
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 9:32 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Wed May 26, 2021 9:24 am
no not yes but i am waiting for a package from germany everdrive 64 so i hope it wil come toghether with your xbox no worries wil keep you up to dat ,do you have a tracking info ?
how did he made a mistake to ship it to me ,because i live in the netherlands lol :lol:
He said he was moving he had send all consoles back but he didn’t remember I bought the console from you and just shipped the console back
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 9:24 am
by scroeffie
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 9:19 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Wed May 26, 2021 7:54 am
realy of course when it arrives i wil ship it to you no worries wil send you a messege via here 🙂 no problem 😃
Thanks my friend best wishes
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 9:17 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Wed May 26, 2021 7:59 am
where do i need to ship to the uk ? let me know so i can see how much shipping is going to cost
I live in the US did you get the package?
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 7:59 am
by scroeffie
where do i need to ship to the uk ? let me know so i can see how much shipping is going to cost
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 7:54 am
by scroeffie
realy of course when it arrives i wil ship it to you no worries wil send you a messege via here 🙂 no problem 😃
Sent: Wed May 26, 2021 5:42 am
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 pm
whats the questions
Hello scroeffie N64Freak shipped my console by mistake he shipped it to your address possible ship it back to me when you receive it? I can pay for shipping to ship back to me.
Sent: Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 pm
by scroeffie
whats the questions
Sent: Tue May 25, 2021 11:03 pm
by Psylocke
scroeffie wrote: ↑Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:58 pm
yess thats true why
Hello scroeffie I have ask you question please reply as soon you can.
scroeffie

Re: n64freak !!

Post by scroeffie »

n64 freak is claiming he send a x3cp xbox to me and not the correct person i think psylock lives in the usa wich makes no sense because i live in the netherlands ,how the hell did he do this bs claim !! i asked for a tracking code or something to proof that he shipped this persons xbox to me !! what kind of bs is this !!! i dont know what to do anymore its over 1 year now ,starting to look like a scamm from n64freak !! if you ship something 9/10 you always get a tracking code specialy something heavy as a xbox console . if n64 freak reads this !! PROVIDE A TRACKING CODE PLEASE !!
scroeffie

Re: n64freak !!

Post by scroeffie »

Do 21:43
Lukas
Lukas Dietz
Hi,
I did ship the consoles to the shipper address on the box it was shipped to me. I‘ve had a few consoles from different people standing around for a long time. Some upgrades i couldn’t have finished others simply haven’t paid for a long time. So i shipped them all back in there original state on my cost as i needed to get stuff out the door because of private reasons.

Have to check if i still have the shipping receipt somewhere.