Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
skatulskijean
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by skatulskijean » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

AwesomeNurd wrote:Revision3 works fine on my 128MB console.

@skatulskijean:

can you take a look at this plugin please?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ad ... xVideo.com

I tried it but it doesn't launch, it doesn't give any error code. It's a french video games website and I would love to watch their videos on the Xbox.
:)
This is a verry bad coded addons it's is a horror on the xbox its is fucking bad.
We can this do better without drinking then coffe while the directory pull.
on princip since that all rss feeds and with the inline rss suport from mainxbmc since she working without a addon , on xbox no go without addon!
Anyway i code a new one for you what is working on xbmc4xbox without problems.
is that addon on the offical xbmc-rep ?
when yes h :?:

skatulskijean
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by skatulskijean » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm

skatulskijean wrote:
AwesomeNurd wrote:Revision3 works fine on my 128MB console.

@skatulskijean:

can you take a look at this plugin please?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ad ... xVideo.com

I tried it but it doesn't launch, it doesn't give any error code. It's a french video games website and I would love to watch their videos on the Xbox.
:)
This is a verry bad coded addons it's is a horror on the xbox its is fucking bad.
We can this do better without drinking then coffe while the directory pull.
on princip since that all rss feeds and with the inline rss suport from mainxbmc since she working without a addon , on xbox no go without addon!
Anyway i code a new one for you what is working on xbmc4xbox without problems.
is that addon on the offical xbmc-rep ?
when yes h :?:
@ AwesomeNurd

i have my JeuxVideo.com xbmc4xbox addon working i put that tommorrow on the site under addon releases.
i hope you look then on the code to better understanding and you bring the thumbs what i want for this addon to me.

regards jan

User avatar
AwesomeNurd
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:01 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by AwesomeNurd » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Thanks man, I didn't check if it was in the official XBMC repo, but when I googled it, it seems to be in the official repo, I don't use XBMC for PC to check it out.
But thanks a lot for your effort :)

User avatar
Ailyn Zel
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Ailyn Zel » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 pm

This may not be a addon request if someone else knows how to do it. I would like to have a Pandora icon in the Music section of my Confluence Lite skin. But the skin settings do not allow scripts (unless someone knows how). So I was wondering if someone could create a plugin that simply launches the script? That should allow the skin settings.

User avatar
sahib12
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm
Location: Liberty City
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by sahib12 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:54 am

Hey jan, if you have the time, could you please take a look at this filmlinks4u addon ? http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=2056 I contacted the devoloper and he ignored me so i dont think he has any intrest in maintaining this addon
Image

skatulskijean
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by skatulskijean » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:33 pm

sahib12 wrote:Hey jan, if you have the time, could you please take a look at this filmlinks4u addon ? http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=2056 I contacted the devoloper and he ignored me so i dont think he has any intrest in maintaining this addon
this addon ia little bit freaky the last version is from 1.0.2 2014 , version 0.5
the scriptmodule from this since not necessary , she holding the same what on scriptmodule.t0mm0.common is .
the import from t0mm0's addon and net ,not more.

i have a look on it but better is your learn that you it can fix when the site change !

Regards Jan

User avatar
sahib12
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm
Location: Liberty City
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by sahib12 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 pm

skatulskijean wrote:
sahib12 wrote:Hey jan, if you have the time, could you please take a look at this filmlinks4u addon ? http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=2056 I contacted the devoloper and he ignored me so i dont think he has any intrest in maintaining this addon
this addon ia little bit freaky the last version is from 1.0.2 2014 , version 0.5
the scriptmodule from this since not necessary , she holding the same what on scriptmodule.t0mm0.common is .
the import from t0mm0's addon and net ,not more.

i have a look on it but better is your learn that you it can fix when the site change !

Regards Jan
Thanks man, i appreciate it
Image

skatulskijean
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by skatulskijean » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:02 am

i have make the code for this addon ,but on xbmc will the directory not pull i can that not understand thne as normal python code works all without problems.

User avatar
sahib12
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm
Location: Liberty City
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by sahib12 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 pm

So on python it works but it doesnt work on xbmc? Thats a bit weird , is there any sort of logs so maybe somebody else can see whats going on and maybe they can help too
Image

skatulskijean
Posts: 1028
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by skatulskijean » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:31 pm

sahib12 wrote:So on python it works but it doesnt work on xbmc? Thats a bit weird , is there any sort of logs so maybe somebody else can see whats going on and maybe they can help too
i think where can here help ?
here is nobody what can me help.
i sort it out the next Day's.
I clean not up this mean xbmc addon .
i make a own addon.

regards jan

User avatar
sahib12
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm
Location: Liberty City
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by sahib12 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Ok thank you very much for creating it
Image

User avatar
Ailyn Zel
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Ailyn Zel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Ailyn Zel wrote:This may not be a addon request if someone else knows how to do it. I would like to have a Pandora icon in the Music section of my Confluence Lite skin. But the skin settings do not allow scripts (unless someone knows how). So I was wondering if someone could create a plugin that simply launches the script? That should allow the skin settings.
Is anyone interested in building a plugin for this? Or now if there is another way to do it?

fxmech
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by fxmech » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Use rapier or transparency skins.

User avatar
Ailyn Zel
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Ailyn Zel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 pm

fxmech wrote:Use rapier or transparency skins.
But I love Confluence Lite - But thank you, I will check them out.

fxmech
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by fxmech » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Aside from modifying the skin , which should work , those skins will suit your need.

Confluence Lite RCB launches RCB from the home page, that may be a fruitful place to start looking. Not this thread...

Angel2006
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: R: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbo

Post by Angel2006 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Angel2006 wrote:
Angel2006 wrote:
skatulskijean wrote: i have a look on the next week!

Regards Jan
Zukhai wrote:Hi!

Something I would love for my old box is Spotify.
Is there a way to make the script for spotimc playable?
https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc

Or something in that direction? :)

any news about playing spotimc on xbmc4xbox? or something similar? :(
Up?
Up?

fxmech
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by fxmech » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Ailyn Zel wrote:This may not be a addon request if someone else knows how to do it. I would like to have a Pandora icon in the Music section of my Confluence Lite skin. But the skin settings do not allow scripts (unless someone knows how). So I was wondering if someone could create a plugin that simply launches the script? That should allow the skin settings.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=2329

Search next time. Seriously man. It probably is 5 topics below this one. holytfwtffff?!?!? Theres so much wrong with how you went about this that i have gone nuts for the day. thanks a lot man

User avatar
Spongy
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Spongy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:11 am

Ailyn Zel wrote:This may not be a addon request if someone else knows how to do it. I would like to have a Pandora icon in the Music section of my Confluence Lite skin. But the skin settings do not allow scripts (unless someone knows how). So I was wondering if someone could create a plugin that simply launches the script? That should allow the skin settings.
Start a new thread requesting help with a skin mod.

User avatar
Ailyn Zel
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Ailyn Zel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 am

fxmech wrote: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=2329
Search next time. Seriously man. It probably is 5 topics below this one. holytfwtffff?!?!? Theres so much wrong with how you went about this that i have gone nuts for the day. thanks a lot man
fxmech - As for how I went about doing this, I did go about it the right way. I am asking for an addon that launches a script, not a skin mod. I do admit thgough, that my wording on the request was not the best. As for searching, if you look at my original post, it is dated Feb 8, two days before the post you mentioned. Since I did not get a response, I reposted it on Feb 15. As for going nuts for the day... lol, not even sure what to say to that.
Spongy wrote: Start a new thread requesting help with a skin mod.
Spongy -Again, not looking for a skin mod. I know that section and have posted before. However, I do like your solution.

So, all in all, sorry for the poor request. What I really want is an addon that will launch a script. But no big if it cannot be done or if no one is interested in tackling.
Everyone take a breath now, sheesh!

Kinstinct2
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Have you a request for addons or scripts for xbmc4xbox ?

Post by Kinstinct2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 am

Hi Jan

I would like to request if a xbmc4xbox version of plugins for gotv, gomovies and ororotv. Here is a link to repository https://raw.github.com/lambda81/lambda- ... -1.0.3.zip.

My final request is couch tuner for xbmc4xbox, the link for repository is here https://github.com/Kasik/Kasiks-Repo/ra ... -0.0.1.zip

TIA

Post Reply