Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I remember when the same was happening to me and it was because I needed to install certain script modules. I looked in my XBMC script modules and I know one of them was pysqllite2-xbox . I know there was another I had to download. Since I read about this on the old XBMC4XBOX forums I can't go and find the thread. Hopefully someone here will be nice enough to give us a list of all the script modules we need for stopping script errors.
My Egyptian Tomb Home Theater: http://www.eyecit.net
- Dan Dar3
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:09 pm
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
I had trouble doing this until last night what I did was this:comber wrote:trying to install navi-x on xboxxbmc verson XBMC4XBOX-3.1-STABLE..375 navi-x
but keep getting ,,script error failed ,,not just navix ir ice 4od and all .
i installed xbmc in E DRIVE
looking guidence please
1. In xbmc: delete the navi-x script to clear it out
2. Go to: http://navi-x.googlecode.com/files/Navi-X_v37_5.zip and download it
3. Unzip the folder and ftp the whole Navi-X folder to Q:\scripts (I think this is the right directory - am at work right now!)
4. (if you haven't registered on the navi-x site now is a good time ) Then go to http://www.navixtreme.com/ and sign in. Underneath the box that says you are logged in there should be button labelled "sync ip" :- click that!
5. In xbmc: run navi-x and sign in
That should be it, but give me a shout if you're struggling!
Good signatures are hard to come by...