Music,videos and rss

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Kenshin

Music,videos and rss

Post by Kenshin »

Hello everyone,

I've read earlier a request by Squirlkiller about the issues on his music scraper.I have the same problem and I hope someone can fix that eventually.It's really nice to have your song collection with pictures and reviews from albums,as it is to have them for music videos from a reliable source.
I have never been able to scan my music videos and find information about them,I mean,I managed to add them to the library but couldn't find any information about the artists and the videos themselves.I only had them somehow connected to the artists I once had in my library by the artists' images but now the music video section is still there,but when I click on it my movie library shows up instead.I didn't understand what happened.To make things worse,I haven't been able to find info for my music albums,images for the artists and reviews as I used to do.It's a crying shame it's not working anymore.I learned a lot about my favorite bands and other ones that were new to me some time ago with the reviews.I find this resource pretty valuable on my xbox.

By the way, I'd like to know if it is possible to add some radio stations across the globe by choice.There's an excellent plugin for European countries which I love called ListenLiveEu and also Jazz FM from UK but I was wondering if I could somehow add some other radio stations from Brazil,the US, and Japan,for example.It would be wonderful.So,please,if anyone knows how to do that,let me know.Please....

Finally,I'd like to make the best of the rss,but I realised I don't know how to use use it the best way.
Which ones do you guys use for news,sports and entertainment?
Is it necessary to type the whole address or one word is enough to add them?
I ask that because as I wrote only "BBC" it worked for BBC videos.I mean,just the headlines for the BBC videos.On the other hand,I tried other sources by the same method such as Reuters and it didn't work.Some others just showed headlines from years ago.Can you share with me good rss links for the xbox?

Thanks for reading,guys. Any help will be much appreciated.
In fact,I always learn a lot here,but it seems to me I still have so much more to...