FTP Game copy problem

XBOX, but not XBMC4XBOX related discussion
Macca38au

FTP Game copy problem

Post by Macca38au »

Firstly Hi to everyone
Ive just joined this forum as I have a problem with an Xbox mod and Im at my wits end
Ive been modchipping Xboxes for 10 years off and on, and have never had a major problem until this one
I never got into all the technical stuff and just learned what I needed to know to get the job done, and usually If I had a problem I could generally sort It out using Google and Youtube...
Anyway...a few weeks ago,I ordered Aladdin modchips from America...5 of them as Im doing 5 xboxes at once
Of course they were clone fakeys, which I found out after Installing 2Tb drives, getting the LBA48 error and being unable to make a working G Drive
Tried to flash the BIos and find out you cant flash them without a programmer
Purchased a USB programmer tool, and flashed the chips no problem....Error was now gone and I could format a G Drive using XB Partitioner tool
Great...lets load them up with Xbox games and CoinOps
Spent 2 days.....and nights...very late nights, unzipping the games and copying to the F and G Drives using FlashFxp
And now to the problem...
F and G are split to approximately 980Gb each
When I copy games...I get to around 680Gb of space left, and flashFxp starts erroring and cant copy any more to the drive.
Ive tried starting from scratch...reinstalling the dashes, and reformatting the drives a few times, and the error persists
Can anyone please tell me what the problem could possibly be,and how to fix it
Could this problem be related to the Bios file I used to flash the chips?
Or could It be the Seagate drives I am using?
Im now stuck and have no Idea what to do next, so any help Is greatly appreciated...thanks
Geeba

Re: FTP Game copy problem

Post by Geeba »

does sound like either a drive issue or the formatting. maybe try CerBios?

I've had issues copying before and it turned out to be the formatting....
Coldly-Indifferent

Post by Coldly-Indifferent »

What BIOS and where did you get it?

My guess would be your BIOS does not support the use of a partition table needed for HDD partitions larger than 137GB.

Users who format HDD with a partition table but use a Xbox BIOS that doesn’t support partition tables can run into just the sort of problem you describe.
DonaldRoy

Post by DonaldRoy »

Potential solutions could include checking hard drive compatibility, verifying file system limitations, ensuring a compatible BIOS, examining the modchips' quality, and confirming partition alignment.
At Techzapk, we believe that customization is key. That's why our collection of Mod APKs opens doors to endless possibilities