need help transfering???

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
leafstk

Re: need help transfering???

Post by leafstk »

Thank you, I've done that already with HeXEn. I didn't mean the old one already installed, I meant the new build available in the downloads section here that I mistakenly transferred over... thus all the problems I was having. I took the advice from post#2 and got the proper build/patch. I guess my real question is the one in the downloads section here just for show or do I combine the two before following the instructions in the video already so kindly provided regarding the transfer process itself.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

the one in the downloads section is not for you. that is the program code. remove that from the xbox. You just need the binary zip that you got later.

Why are you trying to combine stuff - it doesn't say to do that anywhere :)
leafstk

Post by leafstk »

BuZz wrote:the one in the downloads section is not for you. that is the program code. remove that from the xbox. You just need the binary zip that you got later.

Why are you trying to combine stuff - it doesn't say to do that anywhere :)
lmao cause I'm a tool xD Thank you so much for your patience, I'll be ok now... I think :D
leafstk

Post by leafstk »

And that did the trick... thank you very much :)