Xbox will no longer BOOT to UnleashX

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
GandalfOnXbox

Post by GandalfOnXbox »

Hi everyone, I am not so technical so I'll do my best to explain. I have a soft modded Xbox someone game me, they set it up themselves. It normally booted to UnleashX, which is fine with me. But one day, I decided to plug in a DVD remote controller receiver into one of the control ports, and ever since then, it will only boot up to the original MS Dashboard. I can now only access UnleashX Dashboard by putting in Splinter Cell, then loading up the linux save that is on there. If I try to eject the disc, it goes back to the MS Dash. I just want it to be able to boot up to the UnleashX Dashboard like it used to. Is there something I have to move around in File Explorer ? Any help you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.
GandalfOnXbox

Re: Xbox will no longer BOOT to UnleashX

Post by GandalfOnXbox »

Could I just reinstall UnleashX, or will that erase everything included like emulators, coinops, etc. ?
GandalfOnXbox

Re: Xbox will no longer BOOT to UnleashX[SOLVED]

Post by GandalfOnXbox »

Hey all, I figured it out. I simply installed the soft mod again, single boot, and it's working like before.
BarryZon

Post by BarryZon »

I bought the starter pack for Xbox and I received nothing in-game. THe money was sent out and it says I have installed it so I cant buy it again.