How do I change the wallpaper?

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
everett1911

How do I change the wallpaper?

Post by everett1911 »

I've got xbmc4xbox set up for over a year now but the only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to change the wallpaper with one of the pictures I've uploaded to the hard disk. So, how do I do that?
NOTTHESAME

Re: How do I change the wallpaper?

Post by NOTTHESAME »

depends on your skin your using, which skin do you use?
everett1911

Post by everett1911 »

NOTTHESAME wrote:depends on your skin your using, which skin do you use?
I'm using confluence lite.
NOTTHESAME

Post by NOTTHESAME »

Go to system/skin settings/ go down to and find background you cant miss it.
xman

Post by xman »

Just as a side note, you can select a skin like confluence, ( not the lite version) or PMIIIHD and both these skins allow a folder of multiple pictures to use as your background rather than just one image. To give an example with PMIIIHD go to Skins/settings and you will find a setting backgrounds. Here you will find the background can be the default picture, a single picture or multiple pictures. This folder can be something already created such as you pictures folder or you can create your own collection of selected pictures, drop these into a folder and then select that folder as your source for the backgrounds. Now your background will change going though your collection of images you have in that folder. It makes for a changing background and in my opinion, a better way of displaying your XBMC. You can create different folders for each of the home menu categories so therefore every home page category has a totally different set of pictures it will display in this changing background. If you select the folder called Fanart, found in Q drive/ thumbnails/ fanart the stored fanart for all your movies will, if you select it, become your background images. I use this particular Fanart as my front page images when I select "Videos". I use my folder called pictures to display my background images when I select "Pictures". Anyway, this I hope gives you some ideas on what you can do to "dress up" you XBMC for Xbox a bit.