[SOLVED] TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
chriss179

[SOLVED] TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

Post by chriss179 »

Hello, just as it says in the title, both of these scrapers don't work anymore for me. I have looked around for fixes on the forum and the december 2015 TMDB fix doesn't work for me. it says server unavailable. I hope people still use XBMC. i do and i plan on keep doing that for years to come as my trusty xbox can keep up with 720p hd video no problem. Too bad xbox tree was dropped from kodi and 1 dev is all we xbmc has left..
Dom DXecutioner

TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

Our user base is relatively small and those that want to help, may not desire to try and figure out needed information from you.

As a matter of suggestion, please make an effort to provide more information. For example, what build are using? Better yet, get your debug log, uploaded somewhere and link to it, in that manner, we need not decipher this information.

Some scrapers have been updated in the most recent nightly build and the issue might have been corrected.
simperingstorm6

Re: TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

Post by simperingstorm6 »

I have the same issue, I have tried to upload my log file but it times out every time
shady7

Post by shady7 »

Hi there IMDB scraper is partially working for plot/info/character info but no movie thumbs. I just tried to scan in Sleepers (1996) movie here is a debug log http://pastebin.com/pJjxtUcT I am using build 3.5 I hope this can help someone to figure out this problem thanks for your time.
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

shady7 wrote:Hi there IMDB scraper is partially working for plot/info/character info but no movie thumbs. I just tried to scan in Sleepers (1996) movie here is a debug log http://pastebin.com/pJjxtUcT I am using build 3.5 I hope this can help someone to figure out this problem thanks for your time.
Your debug log indicates that you're using an outdated build (r32977), which is potentially your issue with IMDB (personally i prefer tmdb):

Code: Select all

20:32:38 M: 55058432  NOTICE: Starting XBMC4Xbox 3.5-r32977 (SVN:32977, compiler 1310). Built on Oct 14 2014
It is probable that this has already been fixed in the most recent Nightly Build r33017. I encourage you to upgrade, test, and report back w/ a new log if things are still not working.
tim619

Post by tim619 »

I have tested it with 33017 pc version. The result is:
- TVDB: Flawless for all languages
- TMDB: Doesn't work at all, no server contact (maybe temp. problem)
- IMDB: Only english. All information data works, no images can be retrieved

EDIT:
TMDB Error obvious:
{"status_code":10,"status_message":"Suspended API key: Access to your account has been suspended, contact TMDb."}
Kodi still uses the same, so they should have the same problems...
IMDB:
Images of Actors can be retrieved correctly dunno why they aren't used. Thumb of film is not displayed because of tmdb error.
GoTeamScotch

Post by GoTeamScotch »

Having the same problem here.

Build:
XBMC4Xbox 3.5.1-r32990 (SVN:32990, compiler 1310). Built on May 31 2015

Looking at Kodi forums, it looks like they have had issues as well. I tried replacing xbmc4xbox's API key with one from Kodi and then got a different error, code 22: "Invalid page: Pages start at 1 and max at 1000. They are expected to be an integer.". I also tried using Buzz's recommendation of using the newest patched version of the scraper from this thread to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.
Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

tmdb scraper is fixed in svn
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

tim619 wrote: IMDB:
Images of Actors can be retrieved correctly dunno why they aren't used. Thumb of film is not displayed because of tmdb error.
Probably because you have actors thumbs disabled in settings -> video -> library
RextheC

Post by RextheC »

TMDB works again with that fix :D THX a lot BuZz. Just great :)
...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...
ZeTsUnAmY

Post by ZeTsUnAmY »

Hello,
(Sorry I'm French)
I've got the same problem that the tmdb scraper does'nt work.
But I don't understand the issue.
Can you explain please ?
Thanks a lot...
Dan Dar3

Re: [SOLVED] TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

Post by Dan Dar3 »

ZeTsUnAmY, you've already posted separately on the issue here (http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=4640), please keep to that as it might have a different cause. See the note on needing a debug log.
Gattler

Re: [SOLVED] TMDB and IMDB scrapers both broken

Post by Gattler »

Thank You DanDar and all who tried to . I Applied the update and it works. You all rock! Thank you for all for your hard work. You are appreciated.