X3cp xbox 750gb with LCD + two others for sale

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
murphio

X3cp xbox 750gb with LCD + two others for sale

Post by murphio »

Sorry guys I have no pics at present but if they are really needed I'll post asap (you all know what this stuff looks like).

Xbox 1: (not sure of the version): X3cp Xbox with LCD control panel installed and working great. Good cosmetic condition in black. 750gb ide hard drive installed. (Cheapest one I've seen on ebay the moment is £45 on its own). Will come with XBMC installed as default dash and all the usual emulator goodies. £160 and buyer pays postage. This is a really fair price imo guys considering the hard drive installed.

Xbox 2: Black Xbox (not sure of the version) with an xecuter 2 modchip and 750gb ide hard drive. (Like above the cheapest one I've seen on ebay the moment is £45 on its own). DVD drive working. Will come with XBMC installed as default dash and all the usual emulator goodies. £80.

Xbox 3: The Ultimate Xbox. 128mb of Ram. 2tb hard drive. Fast sata adapter for instant boot. Coinops 7 massive, Vision, Premium etc. Added Playstation and N64 packs. Virtua Cop, Ghost Squad, Outrun arcade. Power cable, TV cable. Cost over £200 to build. £120.
XC-3730C

Re: X3cp xbox 750gb with LCD + two others for sale

Post by XC-3730C »

For XBOX #3 what SATA adapter is installed fr fast booting? Too bad no 1ghz CPU - it would really be an ultimate XBOX.
xboxmod

Re: X3cp xbox 750gb with LCD + two others for sale

Post by xboxmod »

still have some ? tnks