XBcase in Black with LCD and SmartXX V2

Got some hardware to sell, trade, or want to buy something. Post your details here.
N64 freak

XBcase in Black with LCD and SmartXX V2

Post by N64 freak »

Hi,
today i got my private XBcase for sale. I bought it a while ago to have a nice setup standing next to my TV.
As i changed my setup there is no room for the xbcase anymore and if i'm true i like the design of the original xbox!

The XBcase is a full metal case that has been produced in a few small production runs. There really aren't a lot of the around at all!
And finding a like new case that even has a LCD installed is almost impossible. But here's your chance to own one!

The XBcase is black and has a blue LCD installed. besides that it is a complete setup that only is missing a motherboard. The power supply that is installed is a 240v version for a v1.0/1.1 board.
The chip is connected to the lcd and only needs to be plugged on to a pinheader setup to work. The case also has an IR-mod V3 installed and an internal DVD dongle that can be set active in change of game port 4 using a switch on the back.
I will also include a new "Frozen VGA Cable" to use the Xbox on a VGA screen.
In the case there is an LG GDR8163B that has been modded for uns in this xbox. The HDD is a Samsung 120gb drive that already has XBMC3.3.3 on it.
So plug in a motherboard and it's ready to use!

The sale is a worldwide sale as long as the buyer covers the shipping costs!
The XBcase weighs 6,9kg in this setup so please ask me for a shipping estimate.

The price for the XBcase is 225€ including all the installs, the Frozen VGA cable and the SmartXX chip.

---SOLD---

And so long take a look at the photos!

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by N64 freak on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Geeba

Re: XBcase in Black with LCD and SmartXX V2

Post by Geeba »

Very nice! - My 1Ghz board would look good in that case... I just dont have the spare cash at the moment :(
N64 freak

Post by N64 freak »

The XBcase is still avaylable as the interested persons don't have the money ready by now!
So grab it while you can!
toxicmedz

Post by toxicmedz »

I'm curious, how much would it be to get that thing to the states? Id love to drop that board I bought from you into that thing. Sending PM.
trev1976

Post by trev1976 »

sorry to bump an old thread but that case is really nice , never knew these existed
N64 freak

Post by N64 freak »

Don't worry about bumping the thread.
The XBcases are very seldom to find as they were hand craftet and each of them is unique.
A Guy in Germany was annoyed that there were no good hifi style cases avaylable that matched the xbox so he designed his own. After crafting his first prototype and showing it off in the community he got a lot of positive feedback and was asked quite often if he would build a second for some people. After a while he decided to build a batch of them and sell them. After the initial run without the LCD in the front there were the never ones with the LCD at the front. The cases are pretty tough and heavy!
The empty case weighs more than a retail Xbox classic! Even the "drivebay" is made of a 2mm thick bend metal plate. Never seen a case that could keep up with an XBcase ever.

BTW: A few days ago a friend asked where he should sell his XBcase. So if someone is interested i could make a thread here on XBMC4Xbox. It is a silver XBcase that has the LCD installed and has an Xbox already built in. I don't know which revision and which chip is installed but if there's interest i should be able to post a few pics and infos about it soon.
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

@N64 freak - what kind of cost would it be to ship to the uk mate? also if you could get a post up about your friends one that would be great cheers

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
looney bin jim

Post by looney bin jim »

I'd be interested in it :ugeek:
People I can vouch for that do good business on this forum:

*Spicemuseum*Turfster*N64freak*Xphazer*
N64 freak

Post by N64 freak »

Got it today. Good loocking silver case with only the slightests marks of usage.
Will take a few photos once the sun is back up again!
It has an SmartXX chip, it's either a V1 or V2 chip. A Samsung SD616t Pc drive modified for the Xbox.
It looks like a V1.2 board inside but i haven't checked it.
It has the very seldom silverX addon installed. The addon is for a very comfortable and easy install and intregrates the DVD kit very clean.
It of course has an LCD installed.

Just take a look at it tomorrow!
toxicmedz

Post by toxicmedz »

Y u tempt me so D;

I'm such a fan of the black one I might even have to snag this one if the price is right o-o
N64 freak

Post by N64 freak »

I just made a new Thread for the Silver XBcase here on the marketplace!