addons not working

General discussion relating to XBMC4XBOX. Please use the support forums for help on using the software or plugins.
jonny555

addons not working

Post by jonny555 »

Hi all new here my xbox softmod 1.6 xbmc4xbox 3.3.3
Ive installed addon4xbox installer and installed navi x but doesnt get executed and icefilms just flashers up like its
About to install but doesnt install am I missing something any help will be greatful
And can I just install [removed] from bluecops repo

Cheer jonny555
Ps sorry ive put this in the wrong section my bad didnt read first oops :(
sahib12

Re: addons not working

Post by sahib12 »

Hi, yeah wrong section but oh well :) to get navi-x working you should go to the xbmc4xbox repo, go to script addons and download navi x from there , once its installed go to scripts, load it up and it should say cannot open file, click ok and then press right on the dpad and go to more options, then click set current playlist as home. Things 'should' work from there. I dont belive icefilms works ar the moment, 1 channel you can download from bluecop repo but you must install the script modules that are required or you'll just get script errors. Quite a few of the addons in the repo dont work anymore but some still do, i think they are being cleaned up at the moment. But for now if you want good addons for tv shows and movies here are some. Just follow the instructions on the thread. Need any help then ask away :)

[admin - links removed]
Last edited by sahib12 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonny555

Post by jonny555 »

Wow many thanks for great help should have no problem getting on with that I like a challenge :)
Very useful info thanks again I would be looking for days trying find all info you saved me alot of time
Im on 3.5 beta 2 now been using it few hours without issue apart from me not doing enough research about the
Addons before jumping in ill post back when ive tried seems straight forword now you showed me the light
:)
Cheers jonny555
dano626

Post by dano626 »

Im trying to get to those links and it keeps saying "not authorized to read this forum"
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

You should read the post at the top of every forum

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=8&t=2820