xsy77

Re: Jan'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX V2.1

Post by xsy77 »

skatulskijean wrote:
xsy77 wrote:Hi Jan,
Thanks for your reply.

http://pastebin.com/Rb510ABd

Enclosed log

Having a look myself, it appears it his the end of the file earlier than it should.
Can you shed any light?

Please let me know what you think.

Also - Is there away to remove the "FreeMem, FPS, CPU %" monitors at the top left?

Kind regards,
Christopher
stevengw wrote:
xsy77 wrote:Hi Jan,
Thanks for your reply.

http://pastebin.com/Rb510ABd

Enclosed log

Having a look myself, it appears it his the end of the file earlier than it should.
Can you shed any light?

Please let me know what you think.

Also - Is there away to remove the "FreeMem, FPS, CPU %" monitors at the top left?

Kind regards,
Christopher

have you disabled the plugin options that Jan suggest in #1 of this thread? (meta data) = off

Your also getting loads of these errors, which i think is a programming ref/class to HD/Memory read write!
20:47:49 M: 24346624 DEBUG: XFILE::CFileCache::Process, request seek on source to 174402033
20:47:49 M: 24346624 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Process, error 10035 seeking. seek returned -1
20:47:49 M: 24346624 INFO: CFileCache::Process - Hit eof.

When i look on your Log , i think you have metadata enabled on 1 Channel settings the Metahandler will on Python 2.4 (xbox) not work ( sqlite2 and single threading)!
Go to 1 Channel Addon and see first Post in this Thread for settings (Picture) .
Then go to Q / Userdata /addon_data and delete script module metahandler.
Then go to Q/userdata /database / and delete onchanelcache.db
Run 1 Channel Again!

I hope This will help!
Thanks for your replys!

I checked and metadata was DISABLED. I then FTP'd my xbox and deleted the files you mentioned and ran [removed] again.

It took like 15 minutes to load the "Movies, TV shows, Resolver Settings" page and there was a lot of HDD activity.
I then chose TV Shows and it took another 10-15 minutes.

i closed [removed] and checked settings again and METADATA was still disabled but i FTP'd again and the metahandler module was there again?

Any advice?
skatulskijean wrote:
gfrankwick wrote:Excellent job! All of my previous issues have been fixed. However, I still am unable to search in [removed]. Is this an issue that can be resolved or is it on there end? Thanks again, you rock!
i look the next days

Regards Jan :D
I also have this problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Xsy
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

I think you have a very old HD in your xbox .
It is the original HD?
When 1 channel starts it create the 1 channel database and this will cost a little bit Time !
I can say that this was i adapted works !
The matadata Module since on scriptmodule but this what i wanted to delete was the userdata from scriptmodule metahandler !
1 Channel will this scriptmodule (metahandler) have that it can works but on settings from 1 Channel make it as disabled !
Regards Jan :)
AwesomeNurd

Post by AwesomeNurd »

I don't see Q drive on FlashFXP, where should I FTP the script and plugins folders??
gfrankwick

Post by gfrankwick »

Hey just curious if you figure anything out about searching for movies in 1Channell....if not thats ok i can handle it :-D
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

i have holiday with my kids !
Next week i update Jan'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX that it based on 3.2 stable build!
And look that i can solve Problems but i think the only solution that search works on 1 Channel is that i rewrite the [removed] addon
for xbmc4xbox !

Regards Jan ;)
eXcEeDe

Post by eXcEeDe »

Have a nice holiday!
And please include XBMC Subtitles in the build, next week ;)

Regards/
eX
darknior

Post by darknior »

Thanks a lot for all this work :D

So cool you plan to use the last stable build :D
And maybe include the subtitles script ;)

For my part i stand by too, you receive the new Youtube Login ;)

I also have a stupid question ... but what is the real difference and the XBMC4XBOX real build and your's ?
I know you have add and correct many scripts for xBox ... but what have you change in the engine or codecs ?
Because i read the stable version use some part of your work too ?
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

What ist this :

Jans'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX v.2.1 is a custom XBMC4BOX Build with mplayer codecs , adapted scriptmodule , scripts and addons for xbmc4xbox from me based on the exellent nightly 31139 from BuzZ ,scripts and addons up to date with main XBMC Eden 12.07.2012.

i have nothing change on the xbmc4xbox source!
I have adapted the addons and dependencies for script and addons on xbmc4xbox that the addons and scripts what from the Developer developed for main
Xbmc (Eden) works on xbmc4xbox to .
98 % from new Addons and Scripts works not without changes on the code on xbmc4xbox .This is the same what BuzZ make with the xbmc4xbox Source i follow with Jan'sXbmc4xbox main XBMC Eden!
Not all we can make then xbmc main have many more modern code as xbmc4xbox (common plugin cache, storageserver , json RPC Api , newer Python (and it is not single threaded- most new interne Python syntax what we can not adapt to python 2.4)
I think follow the Addons and scripts with eden is on moment the only solution to have up to date addons and scripts for xbmc4xbox!
With newer main xbmc code on future !
We can not adapt addons for xbmc4xbox without change to a newer python (2.6 -2.7) on our Sources!

Regards Jan
arek09

Post by arek09 »

Hello

I'm trying to install this addon (below), but i couldn't run it under this version of XBMC, i haven't got any problem with run it under Eden on my PC, but I really need this into my XBOX. Is there any way to run it somehow?

A couple of months ago i've seen a solution on xbmc4xbox.org, but this site isn't exist. There was written something about rename two files from this plugin, but I don't remember which ones.

Could you help me with this?

http://static2.weeb.tv/plugin.video.weeb.tv.0.1.21.zip
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

arek09 wrote:Hello

I'm trying to install this addon (below), but i couldn't run it under this version of XBMC, i haven't got any problem with run it under Eden on my PC, but I really need this into my XBOX. Is there any way to run it somehow?

A couple of months ago i've seen a solution on xbmc4xbox.org, but this site isn't exist. There was written something about rename two files from this plugin, but I don't remember which ones.

Could you help me with this?

http://static2.weeb.tv/plugin.video.weeb.tv.0.1.21.zip

Hello arek!

This is not the right thread for request to adapt a addon!
But i think with this addon is a little we must not change the python code .
Problem is xbmc4xbox can not understand what it can do with addon.py !

Ok rename addon.py to default.py and icon.py to default.tbn and rename the plugin.video.weeb.tv Folder to WEEB.TV!
I think that is all make your settings and is works (i think - can it not test -i am on holiday with my kids-)

Have Fun with Polska TV

Regards Jan
onthatB0MBSHELL

Post by onthatB0MBSHELL »

Hi,
How do i disable the FreeMem displayed on home screen, bit annoying when watching movies/
many Thanks.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

onthatB0MBSHELL wrote:Hi,
How do i disable the FreeMem displayed on home screen, bit annoying when watching movies/
many Thanks.
System Settings untick the "Enable debug logging" option.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Back From holiday!

First i make a new Jan'sGermanXbmc4xbox then imake a new Jan'sEnglishXbmc4xbox !

Regards jan ;)
onthatB0MBSHELL

Post by onthatB0MBSHELL »

Thanks,
murphio

Post by murphio »

Great effort but can someone please tell me how to disable the system info? It is very annoying, it stays on top when watching a movie, I am not particularly interested in my ram/cpu usage all the time - its driving me insane.
murphio

Post by murphio »

Sorry lads just noticed the answer had already been given - Jan, your work is much appreciated.
murphio

Post by murphio »

Jan I have noticed over at XBMC Hub that liveonlinefooty has gone back to an old coding system and the old plugins have started working again. Is it possible we can get it working with xbox, cheers!
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

i have liveonlinefooty adapted for xbmc4xbox but it can not play any streams then we have no LibRTMP.dll from KSV

Edit 1

Have read the new post on xbmchub and think i adapted the last eldorado addon again on the next days !
But i have no Liveonlinefooty account and can it not test!
Last edited by skatulskijean on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

skatulskijean wrote:i have liveonlinefooty adapted for xbmc4xbox but it can not play any streams then we have no LibRTMP.dll from KSV
just to mention, due to ongoing issues in rtmpdump world, I will not be using any ksv rtmp. there are no stable forks of rtmp that are safe to use. ksv had illegal patches in his, although now removed, svnpenn fork was taken offline due to the same code, and dmca takedown from the "author" (who himself ripped the code off from adobe).

If a feature is missing, I need to know which specific feature it is, and i can perhaps add a few patches to ours, but I am unwilling to use any "alternative" fork right now. you can google for more info, but its not something I want to bring over here. enough trouble in the other places.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

@BuzZ

It is not a request !

I one question answered! Thank you for your excellent work on the sources!

Regards jan