Jan'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX PLEASE NOT INSTALL - IS OUTDATED

Discussion of XBMC4XBOX development.
Yacdogg

Re: Jan'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX V2.1

Post by Yacdogg »

How do you get all artist to show up on confluence lite. If I click artist not all show up, the ones that do when clicked, doesnt show all/if any albums, and doesnt have correct name. My music is E:/Music/Pantera - Far Beyond Driven E:/Music/Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power etc.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

i hope i understand right!
When i understand right is the answhere the scrapper working no more or bad!

Regards jan :o
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

hey Jan, thanks for all your work, it's really made my xbox great again lol, just got one problem... on icefilms when i try and watch something there are no links at all, is this a problem for just me or everyone else?
danman9

Re: Jan'sEnglishXBMC4XBOX before 3.3 Stable

Post by danman9 »

I am having the same issue with icefilms. Also I am having issues with [removed] giving me script errors for certain links such as filenuke.com and others but not all of the links do this. Is there something on my end that I need to do? Other than that this is the best build ive seen yet. Nice work!
sahib12

;

Post by sahib12 »

;
Last edited by sahib12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Yeah I get that too with some links on [removed] that don't work
stevengw

Post by stevengw »

Jan:
Do you have any suggestions for memory tweaks?
I have zero memory available with 720p or 1080i.
Xbox (black) with 1.6rev board (final), Xecuter 3 Pro, with LCD, XE control panel with pro switches + usb,
IR mod and micro usb programming port. XE 3D Laser logo.
1080i HD mod to board and HDMI output cable.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

1080i isn't supported, well ok officially it is but it's pretty much unusable if you want to do anything that requires memory - it's nice to look at but you won't get much working on it! There are a number of tweaks you can do like disable rss feeds and other stuff that you don't use but in all likelihood you will probably not even save 1mb by turning everything off. Using a light skin like xtv-saf or slik will save you plenty of RAM, apparently byrons new skin is really good too. Also viewing large libraries will use a lot of juice so you could try narrowing the search down by year/genre etc.
dangermouse111

Post by dangermouse111 »

cheers for this buid jan :)
its running fast as anything! and works like a dream! there is a few bugs in some of the plugins but no worse than any other builds. i have tv catchup working great and sports devil and navix. so thanks loads again for this! its even fastewr than my raspberry pi with raspbmc!!!!!! :)
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

dangermouse111 wrote:cheers for this buid jan :)
its running fast as anything! and works like a dream! there is a few bugs in some of the plugins but no worse than any other builds. i have tv catchup working great and sports devil and navix. so thanks loads again for this! its even fastewr than my raspberry pi with raspbmc!!!!!! :)
I agree navigation is probably as fast if not faster (skin dependant) but resolving links and playback should be better on your pi - if not you've got something wrong with your setup somewhere :) However I agree the xbmc4xbox builds are pretty sweet these days, buzz has done a brilliant job and with kozz & jan helping with the addons and byron helping out loads too things are looking good once again.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

dangermouse111 wrote:cheers for this buid jan :)
Yes , thanks for the kindly words!
Yes i think the build from Buzz what is the Base from my jan'sXbmc4xbox is the best build for xbmc4xox(but it is only a nightly) !
I think the access with newer python module or libs can make many thinks a lot faster and fixed som problems what we have with uptodate addons from main xbmc (momently frodo) on the xbox to !
a newer Polarssl , curl and others can improve many to!

momently i update many python libs on our python24.zlib and added new functions from python 2.5 , 2.six and 2.7!

Yes the xbox have limited hardware as example (ide access , bus, ram ,network chip) but it is nice to start xbmc4xbox on xbox on this days!

Regards Jan
dwl99

Post by dwl99 »

I cannot get icefilms or [removed] to work but I suspect that I need to change their settings, possibly with urlresolver? Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks
k1m05

Post by k1m05 »

dwl99 wrote:I cannot get icefilms or [removed] to work but I suspect that I need to change their settings, possibly with urlresolver? Can anyone give me some hints? Thanks
Can you post a debug log? If you don't know how read THIS You will need to give more info to receive help. Oh and this should probably be posted in the Python / Scripts Help and Support thread.
heapish

Post by heapish »

I have put iPlayer 2.4.17 into the plugin folder via ftp but it doesnt show up on the xbmc Video section.

What am I doing wrong?
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

which folder did you copy it into exactly ? should be in plugins/video. so like make sure there is a plugins/video/iPlayer/default.py
petewxm

Post by petewxm »

Hi I'm having problems with [removed] a lot of links come with script error for example filenuke never works but putlocker works great, is this just a issue with the Xbox because my pc let's use filenuke with no problems, also works on my android phone with no problems

Cheers

Pete
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

petewxm wrote:Hi I'm having problems with [removed] a lot of links come with script error for example filenuke never works but putlocker works great, is this just a issue with the Xbox because my pc let's use filenuke with no problems, also works on my android phone with no problems

Cheers

Pete
1 channel is a urlresolver addon ! this mean the scriptmodule urlresolver give access to the different Hoster(putlocker, Filenuke as example)
the scriptmodule urlresolver on my build and on addon4xbox installer is not up to date!
When you install a addon on main xbmc is install it with the dependencies . the addon installer hat a autoupdate functions !
This mean you have automaticly the up to date addon and the dependencies!
We have the addon4xbox installer what install a addon and the dependencies like main xbmc but it have not a auto up date function!

on the next days i update the scriptmodule urlresolver and others to the up to date versions on the xbmc4xbox repo (addon4xbox installer)!

regards jan
petewxm

Post by petewxm »

Ok thanks, can you please post when you have updated them.

Thanks for your hard work

Pete
dwl99

Post by dwl99 »

Can someone please tell me how to access the urlresolver settings? Thanks
btbd82

Post by btbd82 »

Thanks for this version Jan,like it very much!
Going to donate soon.