Addons4Xbox development

Discussion of XBMC4XBOX development.
skatulskijean

Re: Addons4Xbox development

Post by skatulskijean »

angel4b wrote:Here is the working copy of the Amazon plugin. I see this has a default.py that has an xbox fix that the others do not.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B058FG7 ... sp=sharing

Here is a working copy of ESPN

Here is a workign copy of Hulu

thanks for reup my work!
But i think it give newer version from the addons but i have she only not addapted!

Regards Jan :D
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

angel4b wrote:Here is the working copy of the Amazon plugin. I see this has a default.py that has an xbox fix that the others do not.

Here is a working copy of ESPN

Here is a workign copy of Hulu

thanks for reup my work!
But i think it give newer version from the addons but i have she only not addapted!

Regards Jan :D
angel4b

Post by angel4b »

The Amazon isn't the latest version...its last one you adapted. I think the other two work if you just install them straight from Bluecop's repo. I was just trying to get them added to the xbmc4xbox repo so we can install them anytime. Thanks everyone for your help!
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

have the ecostream resolver fixed on the urlresolver i think its only important for kinokiste and burningseries streaming site)

So i think i put it not to the urlresolver git than i have a own kinokiste addon and a burningseries addon on work for kinokiste this have only ecostream streams !
Ratrace66

Post by Ratrace66 »

Hello ,
I have read this post in the topic
skatulskijean wrote:

i am very to interested to integrate the airplay service to xmc4xbox but i must look what bonjour service over the bonjour.py do!

Regards Jan
I'm glad to Ask you if you have an issue for AirPlay .
+1
I 'm so interessed !!!
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Next week I have a look on updatin new addons and update to new Vesions fom the addons what is on the epo!

Since Kozz have a new 40h job i hope anywher can help me here!

todo fo this week:

movie25.com full addon !
Tutoial to adapting addons!

Next week!
version 2 of my main xbmc steamoase addon (new urlresolver hosts)
kinokistefull addon xbmc4xbox
musicsteamcc full addon xmc4xbox
integation fom Youtube search on the movie25.comsearch addon and kinokistesearch addon!

fist try on a DailyFlix addon for xbmc4xbox

Regards an
MrCreosote

Post by MrCreosote »

apologies if this issue is raised elsewhere, but i've used the search function and there are so many topics concerning installing addons over so many pages that it's overwhelming.
i'm consistently finding that across different builds (currently using 3.3 beta 2, have tried the very latest unstable build too) that addons4xbox installer often gets stuck at a point while fetching the file list and is unable to continue, and i have to reset the console. some plugins install fine first time, some will eventually install after multiple attempts where i've reset the console and tried again.
i'm not just being impatient, i've tried leaving it to sort itself out for some time, but it seems that any time it takes more than a few seconds to connect to a file that it's trying to fetch, it becomes incapable of continuing with the process. it particularly seems to be .png and .xml files it sticks on.
would it be at all possible to get a link to all the working plugins where i can download them on the PC, ftp them over to the xbox and install them from zip?
cifa

Post by cifa »

I saw this post from BuZz: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 313#p11467 but your'e on your own with that ;)
I had planned on using wget to get all the files & rebuild my own version - but I never got that far.
I would love a ready to go version (and 3.3 by various accounts doesn't seem stable yet) - unfortunately I don't have the time these days to get actively involved but if you want & there's no objection (and without any support) I can download the trunk & upload whats there - it might cut your workload out??
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

@MrCreosote

Its all available in our google code SVN repo, its the same location your xbox is attempting to download and install them from, I suspect your having some kind of networking trouble or perhaps googles servers were being slow at the time, I've experienced it myself. But its really any ones guess without posting your debug log

If you still wish to clone the addon repo to your pc to manually FTP to your xbox there are a couple things you should note, you will need to place all of the "script.module.X" items into your 'Q:\scripts\.modules' folder on the xbox. And all of the 'plugin.video.X' folders into your 'Q:\plugins\video' folder on the xbox.
But if you dont rename them from say 'plugin.video.youtube' to just YouTube, you wont get the icons in your xbmc menu

Its not as straight forward as you'd think, its much easier to be on a stable ethernet connection and use the addons4xbox installer, but if you still want to try manually dropping everything into the folders and renaming them all go for it

The url to SVN checkout the trunk is found here: https://code.google.com/p/addons4xbox/source/checkout
if your a windows user you will want something like tortoisesvn installed so you can clone the trunk to your desktop: http://tortoisesvn.net/

Good Luck
byron

Post by byron »

So this is a little bit of off the wall thinking on my part, but I was bored today and I've been meaning to try this. I installed r32050, and went into the mainline xbmc repo and installed every single script module individually. I then installed a couple of add-ons from the mainline repo (youtube installed automatically with the urlresolver). Right...so why am I posting? Because the add-ons that I installed actually worked! I ran into a snag at first, when video started it went straight to the "black screen of death" and upon further investigation from the log it was because of xbmcvfs...threw a fatal exception and crashed (oddly enough when I removed that module I had streaming working add-ons from the mainline repo). I'm not sure if this is what BuZz's ultimate goal is, or if it's even supposed to work but I do know that it did. Couple of things:

1) I'm not recommending that others try this because it's working (the process is painfully slow in case anyone else is getting the temptation after reading this, and I would suggest you don't waste your time)

2) If BuZz, kozz or Skatulski are interested in this in any respect (even just to tease the idea) I have no problems posting a proper debug log and doing further testing to help...just thought it was kinda neat that any of the add-ons worked at all without adaptation to our platform ;)
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Yes this is my brain problem!
I have not tested the last nightly from trunk but the nightly before!
many addons from main xbmc4xbox working verry nice we since with the nightly from trunk verry compatible!
i can not say what buZZ do but i think the logic is he deleted the addon.py and work on the integration from the addon access like mainxbmc with option to installing the addons like mainxbmc , he change the pfade to access addons ,scripts ,skins like mainxbmc and when he have this changed we since more compatible !
The only whart than is not compatible since than the jsonrpc api and service addons like common.plugin.cache(storageserver) and all the way to skin but i think he must many thinks to change on the skinning site to do what he want! !

on moment he work so many on the xbmc4xbox source that i think he will brake all records :D

But we since on point that many new addons since not adaptable for the last stable!
was working on the last time on a python z.lib update to support more from python 2.5,,2.6 and 2.7 but the integration from python 2.7 on xbmc4xbox its a better solution!

Ok but we have a stable release and not all users works with a nightly!
I look on the next week what i can fix on the xbmc4xbox repo !
Tthe scriptmodule xbmcswift is a long time not working and i think that is a xbmc4xbox bug ( many addons on the xbmc4xbox repo have the dependencies from it)!
And the others.
I must look!

Regards Jan
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

- fix icefilms
- new Version 1.0.5 from my streamallthis addon on the repo!

Regards Jan
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

- fix icefilms
- new Version 1.0.5 from my streamallthis addon on the repo!

Regards Jan
bigkidoz

Post by bigkidoz »

Gents, where can i find a working copy of addons4xbox ?
Sent from my android coz apple is for pie.
mrdally204

Post by mrdally204 »

should come included with the 3.3.1 release. Check out your Program plugins :)