Addons4Xbox development

Discussion of XBMC4XBOX development.
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Addons4Xbox development

Post by BuZz »

let it wait for say 5 mins, then power off. on the next boot get a copy of the xbmc.log.old - I didn't see anything specific in the last log, so hopefully the end of that log with say something.
danman9

Post by danman9 »

BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Unfortunately in this case there is really no information shown apart from it has stalled on a file (it outputted the headers and then should download - but no more information available). I am also unable to reproduce it. I can only think its some networking issue. I suppose it could also be a filesystem issue. just to rule that out, are you able to launch xbmc on another partition just to check.
danman9

Post by danman9 »

Do you mean if I can luanch on something other then the edrive? If so then no I can not.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

i mean install xbmc on another partition, and run it from there to test. you can launch it from the original xbmc.
danman9

Post by danman9 »

I run xbmc as an app so if I have xbmc open and then move it to another partition and the open it up again. I am sorry buzz I just do not quite understand.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

install a fresh copy of xbmc on another partition and launch it from the old one. and test with the new one.
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

:? Sorry guys I may have broken the repo momentarily in the past hour or so, forgot a closing quotation mark when adding the missing imports to DR NU Player addon.xml, Repo is back online now but danman9 may need to try again

I bumped icefilms to v 1.1.26 with BU source captcha images now working and Movreel free and premium login working
danman9

Post by danman9 »

Same results. Is there a way to download the files via the Internet onto my Pc?
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Technically yes, but I don't recommend it, your going to need to find the addon rename the folder from "plugin.video.nameofaddon" to just "nameofaddon" FTP it into your /xbmc/plugins/video folder on the xbox, then find all the modules needed for that addon and place them into /xbmc/scripts/.modules

The installer does all of this for you, but has adapted versions of the addons or the modules to make them function on the xbmc4xbox platform

It sounds to me that your xbox is suffering from greater problems that should be addressed first, you might want to try rebuilding the hdd and installing everything from scratch and just use the installer once your hdd issues are fixed up. you and your xbox will be much happier
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

hmmm
Have the newer ssl compiled for python 2.4 the socket urllib urllib2 httplib works over the socket.py from python 2.six ,what i have lttle changed
to works on pxthon 2.4 to But this will not bring the Youtube login , the response is very faster as on the default integrated python on xbmc4xbox!
Have many changed to to newer Versions but to my bad not the vimeo login again tested and its works not with the solution i must go back to the working method and show again !

i think i search for a solution to compile the socket modulefrom 2.six for python 2.4 to give ioct and others what the python 2.4 socketmodule not have!

I think when its works i will have the sqlite3 module and elementree module for python 2.4 to its is faster as emulate it over the scriptmodule!

i have a llook to integrate ctypes and the stringformatter what bring the stringformating like python 2.six or newer to python 2.4 to!
i mean format. works then this make it easy to adapt addons what have the string formating option like a newer python !

the access the ssl like python 2.six can bring many new to xbmc4xbox like a dropbox addon what access the dropbox complete not only over a textfile !
But i must have more time for this !
I think i look two days then i make a break and go to the xbmc4xbox repo and look what i can update and add!

Regards Jan
danman9

Post by danman9 »

Thanks for the suggestion kozz if time permitting I will try that. Thanks for the help everyone.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

- urlresolver on xbmc4xbox repo updated to mainline version 1.0.7!
- deleted the old nomore working YoutubePlayer.py and added the new fixed from main xbmc with littlefixed for xbmc4xbox and Youtube is working again! A new Youtube addon Version will i add when the changes since on a new Youtube Version to!
- added and Fixed XbmcHub Music Version 2.0 to the repo

its a nice addon first you must make the settings for a download pfad without that favorites will not works!

Regards Jan

have addet the new putlocker.py on the urlresolver to!

more updates and new addons onthe next week!

the captcha for the vieoxden as example is under the keyboard this is why it is not visible!

regards jan
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

notice to all svn users: trunk is being moved to branches/XAI and the addons branch is being moved to trunk. development will continue on trunk.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

have the latest FilmOn addon full working (with my zlib Fork(urlib ,urllib2 , urlparse, socket, httplib , ssl2 and other like python 2.six )
With the old zlib we have a 403 error i can this fix with mechanize for the addon self but not for acces the recordings over net.py (mechanize will not help on this )!
My zlib solution will not works complete , the https access works not right ( i look again)!
But i think i add for the repo this new Version from FilmOn with my xbox changes and the socket urllib ,urlparse, urllib2 from my zlib and loocks its works!

EDIT ok the mechanize solution works on the net.py to ! Xbmc4xbox Problem is that with new restart or start you must the FilmOn settings give a ok!
when not you have the 403 Error again!

I think i add monday , sportsdevil , FilmON (full working) and update the XBMCHUB Music addon and change the Player to the PAPLAYER then we have more Ram free, Update and Fix XSTREAM to the new Version have a look on the 4 od addon !

Regards jan
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

@Buzz

Thanks and noted ;)

@Jan

Nice, excellent work you've been doing, I don't know how you find all the time but you do. :)

Great to see a sports addon I was actually going to ask if Whufclee knows the best working ones for sports
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Hi!

I have the Last 1 Channel Version 1.0.2 from git adapted for xbmc4xbox but have no time to add it to the repo (xbmc4xbox) for monday!
This is the up to date Version the version on the xbmc4xbox repo is a little outdated!

This fix many!

I think many can not wait to see a Disney Junior Addon ( Mickey from Xbmc Hub hat is working on main xbmc)
i have it only tested on main xbmc to!
But you can have a look on it on xbmcHub Mickey 123 Addons

here is the zip for Disney Junior !
install it over the Addons 4xbox Installer this is not the Version what come for main Xbmc but basicly it works!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35759481/Mikey ... junior.zip

Regards Jan
KaNiMziE

Post by KaNiMziE »

Hello, I dont know If I am under the good section on forum.

I have RasberryPi 512Meg with a addon DPStream 4.0.4 'frodo' and I got acces to http://www.dpstream.net (french streaming site)
with real debrid prenuim account. Arround same as [removed].

I see on the devloper site a version for 'Eden' and I like to know if possible to 'fit' on my xbox with 'Jan's Xbmc4xbox before 3.3 Stable' or '3.2.1' if I find away to update to it....

NE1 have idea how to 'fix' that?
Last edited by KaNiMziE on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Please no double posts, your post will be seen in the other section (which was the correct thread by the way).
angel4b

Post by angel4b »

Here is the working copy of the Amazon plugin. I see this has a default.py that has an xbox fix that the others do not.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B058FG7 ... sp=sharing

Here is a working copy of ESPN

Here is a workign copy of Hulu