XBMC4Xbox 3.5.3 is out

Announcements about XBMC4XBOX
GoTeamScotch

Re: XBMC4Xbox 3.5.3 is out

Post by GoTeamScotch »

Thank you so much, Buzz. I was sad to see TMDB break and actually investigated it myself for a couple hours poking around in the code and comparing to Kodi's svn to no avail so it's great to see you got it working. ;)
Remember kids, always zero-ize your HDD key!
scroeffie

Post by scroeffie »

lookes like it runs better en faster or is it just me ?!
ramon zarat

Post by ramon zarat »

Hi! :)

Big thanks for this update and keeping XBMC4Xbox alive! My good old Xbox is still my main device to stream stuff from my NAS!

I reported an issue with MKV subtitle back in November 2014 here: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 89&p=26039

I just tested 3.5.3 and unfortunately, the problem is still present. Going back to 3.5 beta 4.

NOTE: I was wondering; would it be possible to simply revert back to the code that handled subtitle from 3.5 beta 4 until the issue is sorted out? This is what BuZz had to say about this:

"I may have somehow caused ssa/ass subs to be no longer handled by ffmpeg and to use the external library (which isn't working yet)."

I "consume" a lot of original foreign language stuff, mainly Japanese anime, all of them in x264 MKV with ssa/ass subtitle. So until this is fixed, I'm stuck at 3.5 beta 4 for ever.

Regards,
Ramon
abazz009

Post by abazz009 »

i also appreciate all the work that is being done! still love my og xbox