[RELEASE] Navi-X Plugin (whufclee playlist)

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
whufclee

[RELEASE] Navi-X Plugin (whufclee playlist)

Post by whufclee »

Guys can you do me a favour and try out this Navi-X plugin. Basically all I've done is created my whufclee playlist on a different server to the main Navi-X content which in theory should mean you don't get the time-out problems. The plugin will boot directly into my playlist.

I've not had chance to give it a proper test so if someone fancies giving it a test run that will be much appreciated.

KNOWN BUGS: A lot of the links still point to playlists that are on the navi-x server so I realise you may still get some time-out issues. I will be looking into a way around this over the next few days but hopefully once I've found a fix I can just edit my playlist so you won't have to update the actual plugin.

For the time being the test playlist is hosted on googlecode but I realise this isn't the best for speed so if anyone can recommend anywhere else to stick it that will be great. It's literally just a small text file that needs to be accessible from multiple users so any ideas welcome.

DOWNLOAD HERE and extract to Q:\plugins\video\
byron

Re: [RELEASE] Navi-X Plugin (whufclee playlist)

Post by byron »

I was having the same problem as EFORCE, the plugin that I uploaded wasn't working in 31650 (but it did in the 31600?) anyway, I tried it and it seems to work fine. I was having some buffering problems, but could have been slow links. So it does work at first glance, I'll let you know if I spot any issues that I'm not used to seeing
EFORCE

Post by EFORCE »

Just downloaded and installed. Plugin loads fine and browsing works without any issues. It's a bit slow when grabbing the items, but this may be because of first time use. Tried to view a movie but haven't been able to yet. Will play around some more.....
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Thanks for the updates guys, I'll try and get some more work done on this in the next few days.
mercuryrsng

Post by mercuryrsng »

Hey there....I have been having a multitude of problems. The script didn't really work for me. Menus would load but videos wouldn't load at all. They would start loading with "loading" on the bottom right, but never any actual video. Your video plugin seems to run much faster but I still get an error upon loading videos (the exact error message escapes me at the moment as I am at work). Do you have any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong? I uploaded into the exact directory that you named. Also, could it be because of my skin settings? I know that some take up more ram than others. Is there a recommended skin? Anything would help.

Thanks

~~Justin