My Vimeo pluging isn't working !

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Pr4dinja

My Vimeo pluging isn't working !

Post by Pr4dinja »

I can go into the menu options but no videos will show in any of the catergories I have Jan's 3.3 and I wanted to see if I vimeo would have a working download option and I notice no Veetle as well and the old ones isn't working
kitana

Re: My Vimeo pluging isn't working !

Post by kitana »

Pr4dinja wrote:I can go into the menu options but no videos will show in any of the catergories I have Jan's 3.3 and I wanted to see if I vimeo would have a working download option and I notice no Veetle as well and the old ones isn't working
Vimeo on main XBMC is also partially broken ATM
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Yo . On this moment is not working on xbmc main (Eden) to but i think most addon developer wait for Frodo (The next release from main Xbmc) many is changed on this the python Version is 2.7 and we have 2.4.6 and with a greather python Version on main Xbmc i have more to do for adapting a addon for xbmc4xbox! I look on the next week what we have on my Build and update and adapt the addons again but then i wait for Frodo and look what i can do to adapt the addons for xbmc4xbox from Frodo and make this was interessted me !

Vimeo , YouTube and BlipTv since dependencies for most addons to play a stream and when nothing works on the addon but you can bypass a stream to the addon and this works it is a must have on any build!

Regards Jan

Vettle (its not a problem to make it with a hack working (changes on FFmpeg self) and this is working for xbmc4xbox!
The new addon for Veetle works not on xbmc4xbox it and i can it not adapt on moment with the old python :
why python 2.4 rendert a object on the ram and we have not many ist the same for a newer Forumbrowser i can it not adapt with python 2.4 to have a full working Forumbrowser its go on Nirvana!

Regards Jan
Pr4dinja

Post by Pr4dinja »

Ok thanks for the info guys I'll wait then,Jtv is pretty cool on Xbox but the utube on jan3.3 is very buggy and doesn't show certain vids that I beleive are in high quality they stick alot the one in navi-x is smoother with the processor but as a issue with downloading at times everything just freezes
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

my adapted youtube plugin from main (xbmc) works on my build so bad or nice we on main xbmc to.
But it have the limitation from the xbox you must watch as sd and you can not downloading the videos but it works for me perfect most what not works for you is only a ram issue and you must switch to a lighter skin !

It is not buggy!

regards jan !

look on the main xbmc.org site and see what the guis write !
A adapted plugin can not betterworks as the original!

regards jan