MSN For xbmc

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
shago11

MSN For xbmc

Post by shago11 »

Some of us have seen in The Iso Zone, a Homebrew App called "MSN Messenger for XBOX"
http://theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/ho ... -xbmc-usa/

I download this app and i saw it was a phyton script that you must compile or something like that to get working script, but i don't know how to use phyton language, and sometimes I am too lazy to read the English because my natal language is Spanish, there is a tutorial inside the rar for compiling this, can you help me?

I want to test this script for first time on my xbmc4xbox, if we get working this scrypt, we could be taking a big step in instant messaging from the xbox :idea: .

skatulskijean

Re: MSN For xbmc

Post by skatulskijean »

shago11 wrote:Some of us have seen in The Iso Zone, a Homebrew App called "MSN Messenger for XBOX"

I download this app and i saw it was a phyton script that you must compile or something like that to get working script, but i don't know how to use phyton language, and sometimes I am too lazy to read the English because my natal language is Spanish, there is a tutorial inside the rar for compiling this, can you help me?

I want to test this script for first time on my xbmc4xbox, if we get working this scrypt, we could be taking a big step in instant messaging from the xbox :idea: .

ITs right it where a big step but you have read it is a old Beta from 2003 and i think it ist many changed on the msn protocol in This Time!
It give many what where nice native dropbox , standalone couchpotato and many others!

But it is a smal Team what here make the changes and any help (from the users self is welcome)
One man on the Sources buzZ can not do all alone!
shago11

Post by shago11 »

skatulskijean wrote:
shago11 wrote:Some of us have seen in The Iso Zone, a Homebrew App called "MSN Messenger for XBOX"

ITs right it where a big step but you have read it is a old Beta from 2003 and i think it ist many changed on the msn protocol in This Time!
It give many what where nice native dropbox , standalone couchpotato and many others!

But it is a smal Team what here make the changes and any help (from the users self is welcome)
One man on the Sources buzZ can not do all alone!
Maybe 2003 pythons dont support new versions of python compilers :cry:
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

When you will help - i have not the time for that:
look for msnlib python on google its must have the protocol 8 for msn!
I think protocol 8 works ever!
Look on a Python Book and install python on your pc and look what you can do !
First look its works on your pc and than go and give xbmc4xbox what you want!
shago11

Post by shago11 »

skatulskijean wrote:When you will help - i have not the time for that:
look for msnlib python on google its must have the protocol 8 for msn!
I think protocol 8 works ever!
Look on a Python Book and install python on your pc and look what you can do !
First look its works on your pc and than go and give xbmc4xbox what you want!
OK, thanks friend :) (Y)