XBMC4XBOX Navi-x 3.7.8 Help

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
MrGreen

XBMC4XBOX Navi-x 3.7.8 Help

Post by MrGreen »

So i have XBMC4XBOX running on the latest build 3.5.3 and my navi-x has failed to work after having it for a few years usally just leave everything alone once its working. recently noticed my Navi-x addon has been acting up.
first when you click on the addon it would start up like normal and you would see the search and most popular and what not, usually when i click search id be able to search anything but then it started giving me a error and i wasn't able to search anything anymore, but i was able to view most popular.
A few weeks went by and now i cannot use navi-x at all.
when i click the addon it says the requested file can not be opened. I had saved some links to the favorites and most of witch are still playable running of Navis server so i know Navi is not down. im running Navi-x 3.7.8 by the way. i also have the [removed] addon witch works some what great but sometimes its hard to find a working link. sometimes i get errors like, can not open file or playback error.
If someone out there could please help he out with this problem it would be very much appreciated!
im not to tech savvy but iv gotten pretty far with my xbox and adding addons to xbmc and hope i can get this resolved so i can continue to enjoy the ability's my modded xbox is capable of.
Please Help!