Vimeo download option not working

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Pr4dinja

Vimeo download option not working

Post by Pr4dinja »

Vimeo has some amazing videos and I'm a inline skater but the download option won't let me have none on Jan's 2.1 please help if possible and again I do appreciate the time you guys take to answer us users :)
skatulskijean

Re: Vimeo download option not working

Post by skatulskijean »

I have the addons what you have on Jan'sEnglishXbmc4Xbox from main xbmc Eden adapted and the dependencies to!
But on moment ihave not adapted the simple.downloader this scriptmodul give on main xbmc he abillity to download for most addon!
This the next what i will do adapt the scriptmodule.simple.downloader then we can on al addons downloading to but not
rtmp streams (for rtmpstreams we must have a full rtmpdump port but we have no OS , it can not work)

Regards Jan
Pr4dinja

Re: Vimeo download option not working

Post by Pr4dinja »

Thank you for the response you guy's have some Christian qualities in the sense that you all take the time to tend to everyone's trouble if possible, and giving step by step instructions to a clear understanding, If you haven't yet I pray you repent and be BORNAGAIN into the true knowledge of Jesus Christ and be Saved From the coming New World Order, this is a token of my appreciation to you !a donation is good but salvation is Life .. Peace Bro and Great Job.