TVCatchup

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
drizzle

TVCatchup

Post by drizzle »

Hi All,

So I see from the Addons Status page that TVCatchup is listed as working, but it errors when I try and open the app. I'm at work at the moment so can't provide a debug log until I'm home this evening, but just wanted to know if the Addons Status page is actually accurate at this point, and if anybody else is able to use the app currently.

Thanks in advance.
drizzle

Re: TVCatchup

Post by drizzle »

OK, I have upgraded to the latest version of XBMC with no change to TVCatchup. I've attached the debug log below. Any suggestions would really help :)
Dom DXecutioner

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

drizzle wrote:OK, I have upgraded to the latest version of XBMC with no change to TVCatchup. I've attached the debug log below. Any suggestions would really help :)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - read BEFORE posting: Please do not paste debug logs onto the forum directly, read the the instructions and use a service instead.

Thank you!
drizzle

Post by drizzle »

Oh I'm sorry about that. Please see my debug log here: http://goo.gl/No0u0c
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

that plugin is long dead - nothing to do with XBMC4Xbox. I will remove it from the repo.
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

yup tv catchup is now long dead, other plugins allow freeview tv in the uk and work well on the xbox unfortunately they also contain links to other 24hr streams etc so i cant mention here but a quick google will help :D

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.