[RELEASE] Retrospect v4.1.6 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.0 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

But I am really happy that we squished this bug.
Yes, me too! I used your plugin in the past quite a lot. I'm very happy it's working again
Great work!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:

btw, also not working:
veronica\two and a half man

anyway, how do you know which channels need an update?
Just by trying it? Of people send you a request?
or do you have some program to see if channels need an update automatically?
just curious. How can people help you out?
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.0 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:
But I am really happy that we squished this bug.
Yes, me too! I used your plugin in the past quite a lot. I'm very happy it's working again
Great work!! :P :lol: :mrgreen:

btw, also not working:
veronica\two and a half man

anyway, how do you know which channels need an update?
Just by trying it? Of people send you a request?
or do you have some program to see if channels need an update automatically?
just curious. How can people help you out?
Some of the shows you mention are not free or are not available online, so I can't fix that.

I usually get bug or feature requests via the forums, or (the preferred way) via the XBMC Online TV bug tracker at Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-online-tv/issues. More on this can be read here: http://www.rieter.net/content/2014/05/1 ... nt-notice/
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

Hi Basje,

i'm using 3.5.2, but now i encounter a new bug.
I ran the script once, and it worked fine. After i shut down my xbox, and the next time i ran the script, i got a script error every time.
Then, when i FTP it again to my xbox, i worked again, but the second time i got script errors again!

any ideas what is going on?
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:Hi Basje,

i'm using 3.5.2, but now i encounter a new bug.
I ran the script once, and it worked fine. After i shut down my xbox, and the next time i ran the script, i got a script error every time.
Then, when i FTP it again to my xbox, i worked again, but the second time i got script errors again!

any ideas what is going on?
Not without a logfile. Post a full log on pastebin please.

Probably has something to do with updates that are available.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

hi Basje,

here is xotPlugin.log:
http://pastebin.com/wv1r4iar

her is xotPlugin.old.log
http://pastebin.com/2uTCLkCE

Hope it helps! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:hi Basje,

here is xotPlugin.log:
http://pastebin.com/wv1r4iar

her is xotPlugin.old.log
http://pastebin.com/2uTCLkCE

Hope it helps! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great! I see the problem and created an issue for this: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-on ... -xbmc4xbox

I will post a fix there.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

GREAT!!
I've overwritten the update.py file with your new one.

First time i got a couple of messages that "the updater was ..." (i couldnt read more of the text as it fell off the dialog).
After i few clicks on "OK" button, it worked!
Then i started the plugin again, it also worked!
Then i reset the xbox and tried again, it also worked!

Seems like you solved the issue! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thanks :)

btw: not sure if your new version did download the new 3.5.2.1 update
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:GREAT!!
I've overwritten the update.py file with your new one.

First time i got a couple of messages that "the updater was ..." (i couldnt read more of the text as it fell off the dialog).
After i few clicks on "OK" button, it worked!
Then i started the plugin again, it also worked!
Then i reset the xbox and tried again, it also worked!

Seems like you solved the issue! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thanks :)

btw: not sure if your new version did download the new 3.5.2.1 update
Great! I will include this fix in the next release. Thanks again for confirming.

Could you please add the comment about the message falling off the dialog to the issue. I will also fix that.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

Hi Basje,

oh no, i got a script error again.... sorry to bother you :oops: :)

xotPlugin.log:
http://pastebin.com/E68wBCmg

xotPlugin.old.log
http://pastebin.com/BEqWpWHf

hope it helps.
not sure what happened.
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:Hi Basje,

oh no, i got a script error again.... sorry to bother you :oops: :)

xotPlugin.log:
http://pastebin.com/E68wBCmg

xotPlugin.old.log
http://pastebin.com/BEqWpWHf

hope it helps.
not sure what happened.
It seems that your downloaded zip is in valid. Please remove all files from: q:\userdata\script_data\net.rieter.xot\cache\ and then try again.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by JRLS »

thanks!
that did it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] XBMC Online TV v3.5.2 (formerly XOT-Uzg.v3)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:thanks!
that did it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great!
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by JRLS »

hi Bas,

just installed the latest repository in KODI
(installed from ZIP). Works great, but i see that Nick Jr. channel is not working, at least, nothing shows up.
(Kids\Nick Jr channel). The rest that I tried, works great!!
Maybe, nickelodeon changes something, or is it supposed to be like this?
greets, :mrgreen:
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:hi Bas,

just installed the latest repository in KODI
(installed from ZIP). Works great, but i see that Nick Jr. channel is not working, at least, nothing shows up.
(Kids\Nick Jr channel). The rest that I tried, works great!!
Maybe, nickelodeon changes something, or is it supposed to be like this?
greets, :mrgreen:
There is no Nick Jr. Channel for some time. Only a Nickelodeon, is that the one you mean? If so, you can create an issue on the BitBucket issue tracker. Please don't forget to attach the required log files.
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by Basje »

I already fixed the Nickelodeon channels. An update should be rolling out over the next couple of hours.
JRLS
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by JRLS »

Yes, sorry, i meant "kids\nickelodeon", not jr. :(
Glad to see you fixed it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw, is there a nick jr channel, besides the "normal" nickelodeon?
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by Basje »

JRLS wrote:Yes, sorry, i meant "kids\nickelodeon", not jr. :(
Glad to see you fixed it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw, is there a nick jr channel, besides the "normal" nickelodeon?
No, there is no real Nick Jr. channel. They are included in the Nickelodeon channel.
scroeffie
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by scroeffie »

would this be possible for boxee box as repro boxee box core is xbmc !
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.0.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by Basje »

scroeffie wrote:would this be possible for boxee box as repro boxee box core is xbmc !
Does Boxee support Kodi repositories and Addons? If so, you can try to install the Retrospect repository using the tutorial on www.rieter.net.
Basje
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [RELEASE] Retrospect v4.2.0 (formerly XBMC Online TV)

Post by Basje »

Retrospect 4.1.2 has been released: http://www.rieter.net/content/2016/09/2 ... xot-4-1-2/
Post Reply