Installing Sports Devil

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
iamdan

Installing Sports Devil

Post by iamdan »

Hi guys,

Thanks for the hard work you've done with XBMC4Xbox... my original Xbox has a new lease on life!

I've successfully installed the [removed] addon, it works great.

However, I can't find the Sports Devil addon in the addon repository. Further, I've tried installing the zip from XBMCHub's repo, with no luck. I've also tried moving the plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.8.5.7.zip file to my Xbox to install, and it also won't install.

How can I install it?
skatulskijean

Re: Installing Sports Devil

Post by skatulskijean »

iamdan wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks for the hard work you've done with XBMC4Xbox... my original Xbox has a new lease on life!

However, I can't find the Sports Devil addon in the addon repository. Further, I've tried installing the zip from XBMCHub's repo, with no luck. I've also tried moving the plugin.video.SportsDevil-1.8.5.7.zip file to my Xbox to install, and it also won't install.

How can I install it?
You can it only install from zip withaut changes on the addon self (i must look again Addonid) on the beta builds
then she hav's python 2.7 on python 2.4 it works not and i give not my time to make it again compatible to the old python 2.4 then we have with python 2.7.5 on the betas a better solution.

But i have a look what is wrong or what is the problem when you install it.
iamdan

Post by iamdan »

skatulskijean wrote:
iamdan wrote:Hi guys,

How can I install it?
You can it only install from zip withaut changes on the addon self (i must look again Addonid) on the beta builds
then she hav's python 2.7 on python 2.4 it works not and i give not my time to make it again compatible to the old python 2.4 then we have with python 2.7.5 on the betas a better solution.

But i have a look what is wrong or what is the problem when you install it.
Ah, ok, so it's a compatibility issue.

It should work with older builds? I'm running 3.5 beta 2 with Python 2.7.5.
dekd

Post by dekd »

I can upload my plugin (whole folder) to hosting site for you try buddy. I had similar issues and got it working after skatulskijean offered help after reviewing my log. There is a chance it will work for you and nothing to loose really? A quick ftp over and fingers crossed !