Filmslinks4u plugin help (new plugin help)

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
sahib12

Filmslinks4u plugin help (new plugin help)

Post by sahib12 »

What's up peeps, I was looking around for an addon that would get punjabi movies and i eventually found a good one that has a chance on working with xbmc4xbox. It's called filmslinks4u, I installed it via zip and it came up with script error, found out i needed a script module called 'TheYid' or something like that so i installed that script module and it started working. However now i have a problem with the links. It comes up with a few links but all of them are in CAM quality whereas on their actual website they have DVDRIPS and many more links that the plugin is not displaying. Any help with this? I think this plugin is pretty good and worth developing because it has punjabi and many more international films which a lot of people may enjoy.

I installed with python 2.7 in trunk, here is the plugin: http://superrepo.brantje.com//Frodo/All ... -0.0.5.zip

and here is the script module you have to have to allow it to run: https://github.com/TheYid/My-Repo/blob/ ... p?raw=true

And here is the website that it uses: http://www.filmlinks4u.net/

If anyone can get this running perfectly with good links then I will be so happy :) my family have wanted to watch punjabi movies on xbox for a long time now and finally it's coming together :D
mrmajikbus45

Re: Filmslinks4u plugin help (new plugin help)

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

You know the folks are gonna want a log file.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Yeah i suppose so, i just wasn't sure if they needed it or not because there are no script errors coming up, i'll upload it soon
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Ok here is the problem, for example i want to watch this film called 'best of luck'. When i go on the website filmlinks4u it has about 16 different links/hosts.

http://www.filmlinks4u.net/2013/07/best ... nline.html

But when i view it on xbmc it only give me 2 hosts. Is there any reason for this? Is it a problem with urlresolver or this plugin i found? Can anybody get this plugin working by any chance? :)

Here is the debug log when i tried to stream 'best of luck' on xbox. I only get 2 hosts and they are in poor (CAM) quality and the website has links that are good quality (DVDRIPS).

http://pastebin.com/Sc9gbVpW
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

this plugin is a urlresolver addon.
this mean this addon can only access hoster what since integrated on the scriptmodule urlresolver.
But when this addon complete works it can access more hoster as two for the from you given movie .
What since the hoster with the nice quality?

Regards jan
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

I understand that this addon uses url reslover, but why doen't it get all the links off the website? Because the site has dailymotion and novamov and filenuke and all those links, but xbox only shows putlocker and one sockshare link, im sure url reslover supports dailymotion novamov and filenuke but it does not get it from website,

Also what i found out is that the link takes you to a site called no buffer with the video embedded ... http://nobuffer.info/dm.php?url=k4GTAPGJ4eoPbr4EvLD

Does this affect anything?

And when i use the website most of the links are in dvdquality but the 2 links that xbox show me are the 2 worst links with cam quality lol
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Yes , i understand.
This addon can not access the hoster links complete .
Only solution is a rewrite from the addon self (update from the developer) or you create a own addon for the website what works complete.
The site is very easy to access and i think it is not a great problem for a beginner to create a addon from this site.

Regards Jan
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Ah right ok that makes sense, i'm not very good with coding but i will try, can you lead me to a tutorial or some instructions that i can follow?
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Hey is there anyone around who knows anything about python who could help? I would do this myself but i have looked all around for tutorials and i have no idea how to do this as i have no experience in coding at all, its all just random words and numbers to me lol, i think the addon only needs a little tweaking to display more links as everything else is perfect with the plugin. If anyone can help with this i would be very grateful.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Why you not contact the developer?
This is the best option for future updates from the addon.

on moment i can nothing do on xbox my internet conection add home is broken and i can not access a addon or script from the xbox self.

regards jan
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Yeah you are right I probaly should contact the dev, don't know why i didnt do that in the first place, thats unfortunate with your internet hope it gets fixed soon
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

i've contacted the developer and he has not replied since, if anybody knows much about code and could advise me on how i could fix this?