help with 1 channel

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
wristaction

help with 1 channel

Post by wristaction »

Hi I have just installed the fix for uk primewire and all is fine. I'd just like to ask about a problem I've had for a while, I keep getting the message in red at the top saying low space 2mb remaining when I stream anything it will only buffer to 1.34mb I tried doing the fix by changing the advanced setting thing but it didn't work for me. also sharesix used to work all the time but has stopped about 2-3 months ago same with putlocker I'm using jans build.

Also my xbox upstairs buffers and just stops randomly all the time for some reason one downstairs buffers on some links but putlocker and the sharesix used to work all the time. I have realdribid and all that jaz setting as they should for putlocker/sockshare to work like they should it just stopped working randomly with sharesix links a few months back. If I cant get help with them I really could do with being able to increase my buffersize as the cache always says its low and would solve my problem straight away. can post logs and stuff if someone tells me where to go. really hope someone can help me. cheers
sahib12

Re: help with 1 channel

Post by sahib12 »

Thats what my xbox was like a year ago, jans build is awesome, however it is outdated now and i would deffo use the build 3.3.3, that should run much faster and smoother, then install new addons from the addons4xbox category and via zip files (like the uk primewire fix) and things should be better, dont forget to use the advancedsettings.xml in your new build. Try this and let me know how it goes:)
wristaction

Post by wristaction »

Hi thanks that seems to have done the trick, even if the buffer only goes to 5mb now it still seems ok. Not that its having much affect on my playback but does anyone know why I keep getting the message memory low/full 2mb-4mb whenever I play a video at the top before it plays?
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

there could be many reasons, what skin are you using?
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!