Watch UFC WWE PPVs on XBMC4Xbox

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Kevin G.

Re: Watch UFC WWE PPVs on XBMC4Xbox

Post by Kevin G. »

Yeah, as mentioned...3.5 B2 now...
I did wait for quite a while before switching over. Installed 3.5 before I tried getting this to work.
Tried Pm3 HD, and PM3...No luck with either.
Somehow, I feel it is my hardware. This machine has never really worked since my original install...I'm not certain what iteration I started this venture, but it was well before the split from XBMC.org.
I used Navi-X early on, and could only watch half of a movie, and it would stall. I could re-start the stream, and get to the exact same spot, and the movie would stall again. I gave up on it for a few years, and just let my daughter use it as a DVD player. Now, as I edge closer to cutting the cord, (in an effort to save approx. 100-120.00 per month) I would like to have this as a working option for her. I do not intend to purchase additional hardware.
My buddy has an Apple TV2 running XBMC, and is very happy. I can't imagine a small/underpowered box like that is a better solution for XBMC. I mean, I know that this machine has outlived any other electronics as far as HD video, and all, but it is really a low power PC...
Received PM...will try
Kevin G.

Post by Kevin G. »

Well...
After a little fiddling, and some much appreciated assistance from mrmajikbus45...I am up and running with Mashup. THANK YOU so much!!
Not only Mashup, but the machine as a whole is running much smoother. A couple settings tweaks, and setting the box to DHCP was really all it needed. According to mrmajikbus45, it really doesn't like a Static IP...
It seems funny to me, that in the hundreds of thousands of posts on XBMC, modding Xboxes, and networking...I have never heard/read this.
hopefully this is helpful to someone down the line.
I am playing around with things now...there are a few hangups and some glitches, but I can work with this much better than what I had.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

As with anything like this, there will inherently be some issues and glitches. For the most part, it works, and that's what makes me happy. Glad I could get you up and running with it. Enjoy.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own. -Solid Snake
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

any news for a fix of that bug on ilive channels freezing input controlls in mashup....
ie choose a ilive chan. remote control doesnt work nee to reboot to change vol. chan menu etc...
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Not for this platform unfortunately. Too memory intensive. For channels that still allow inputs, try buzzy sports or k1m05's stuff.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
largeowl

Post by largeowl »

any word where we can get addons that are not crap from now on why hasnt this thread been shut down due to copyright... xbmc is a hack born from piracy sadly im gonna have to bite the bullet and get different platform an use mainline cause the admins killed it for xbox....this sucks.
mrmajikbus45

Post by mrmajikbus45 »

Spouting your mouth and complaining isn't going to get anything done. BuZz is the king here, and we play by his rules. This wasn't deleted because my link isn't affiliated in any way with xbmc4xbox.
American as Guile!
Get your Chimp on!
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

It wasn't closed / deleted because I didn't notice it. Now it is.

@largeowl - bye then - do you think I care if users only interested in piracy leave the site ? No - I will hold the door open for you.. You will find xbmc mainline have strict rules in place too on their forum.