StreamAllThis - Broken?

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
roboamiga

StreamAllThis - Broken?

Post by roboamiga »

Just noticed that the StreamAllThis plugin, which is used extensivley in our house has decided to give up the ghost. :(
Anyone have any more info about this? The website which it uses also seems unavailable (www.streamallthis.ch).
petewxm

Re: StreamAllThis - Broken?

Post by petewxm »

Yeah, I've just edited the default.py in the streamallthis folder and from streamallthis.ch to streamallthis.me and all is working again
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

roboamiga wrote:Just noticed that the StreamAllThis plugin, which is used extensivley in our house has decided to give up the ghost. :(
Anyone have any more info about this? The website which it uses also seems unavailable (http://www.streamallthis.ch).
petewxm wrote:Yeah, I've just edited the default.py in the streamallthis folder and from streamallthis.ch to streamallthis.me and all is working again
thanks that your reporting that one from my addons is broken but please for the future do this on the thread for my streamallthis addon here on the forum!

I change the url on the addon and test it is working nice and put the updated File on the xbmc4xboxrepo!

Regards Jan
roboamiga

Post by roboamiga »

petewxm wrote:Yeah, I've just edited the default.py in the streamallthis folder and from streamallthis.ch to streamallthis.me and all is working again
Thanks, that done the trick :)

@skatulskijean - Sorry my bad, will remember next time