Collegehumor not working

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
captainsensation

Collegehumor not working

Post by captainsensation »

I know the addons status says this is working but it is not working for me. I get a script error as soon as i click on it.

here is my log

http://pastebin.com/nwnNMPtg
skatulskijean

Re: Collegehumor not working

Post by skatulskijean »

collegehumor its a xbmcswift addon and xbmcswift its no more working with a actuall nightly or stable!

Regards Jan
captainsensation

skatulskijean wrote:collegehumor its a xbmcswift addon and xbmcswift its no more working with a actuall nightly or stable!

Regards Jan
figures. xbmcswift sounds like a key component to direct plugins to youtube and other sites. The addons status needs to be updated.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

captainsensation wrote:
skatulskijean wrote:collegehumor its a xbmcswift addon and xbmcswift its no more working with a actuall nightly or stable!

Regards Jan
figures. xbmcswift sounds like a key component to direct plugins to youtube and other sites. The addons status needs to be updated.

No .
the scriptmodule.xbmcswift give a own syntax (framework) to develop xbmc addons.

look here http://www.xbmcswift.com/en/latest/

for accessing a youtube video stream on other as xbmcswift addons read my post here.

regards jan
Last edited by skatulskijean on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captainsensation

skatulskijean wrote:
captainsensation wrote:

Regards Jan

No .
the scriptmodule.xbmcswift give a own syntax (solution) to develop xbmc addons.
Alright so what needs to be done to get it working?
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

xbmcswift 1 and 2 since working on xbmc4xbox but not on the last stable or nightly as example on my last Jan'sXBMC4XBOX its working.
Yes the xbmcswift addons since not uptodate on my build but the dependencies the scriptmodule xbmcswift 1 and 2 since working and we can on this build switch to newer xbmcswift addons for the moment for me is this build better then png , gif what we access as thumbnail or thumb on the addon site working on this build to.
I hate look what is the problem on the newer builds but i have not many time to search .
I think the new addon branch with integrated python 2.7 fix this problem (xbmcswift) on xbmc4xbox.

Regards Jan