ESPN

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
captainsensation

ESPN

Post by captainsensation »

In the past we were able to have a working plugin from the bluecop repo. However on xbmc4xbox it is not allowing me video playback. I can enter and see menus but nothing i select will work. I even attempted to run xbmc on my pc and use the plugin from the bluecop repo and same thing. I did run the stacked repo ESPN video plugin and that works fine for xbmc. Is there something for xbmc4xbox that will allow me to watch ESPN?
whufclee

Re: ESPN

Post by whufclee »

If you're after the live streams of ESPN try Hammy 35 Streams on Navi-X, I just tried and currently it's down but I'd imagine it will be back up again soon. I also have a sports section with a link to ESPN in it on Navi-X, I think if you install Navi-X from the A4X Installer it makes my playlist the homepage anyway. Either the plugin or script versions should work fine for these streams, the MaxPowers list is also good and you'll find that in the sports section.
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Hmmm I might take a look at the ESPN plugin that I last seen working on mainbranch when I find some time,
angel4b

Post by angel4b »

Here's the latest default.py used in the mainbranch:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52776637/default.py
angel4b

Post by angel4b »

Ok, I am on the latest nightly, with this modified default.py and it is working for me!
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Ahh excellent. good to hear I've been fairly busy lately and not had a chance to look into a few plugins
captainsensation

angel4b wrote:Ok, I am on the latest nightly, with this modified default.py and it is working for me!
ESPN or ESPN video? What are your plugin settings?
captainsensation

angel4b wrote:Here's the latest default.py used in the mainbranch:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52776637/default.py
I used this and still cant get this working.

Here is my log

http://pastebin.com/VvbVbSWg
captainsensation

So its been awfully quiet but i got things working mostly by unchecking everything in the login section and some of the replay videos work as well as the live feeds. The plugin i was actually looking for is the ESPN Video which is in the mainline branch in the stacked repo. I will play around with that plugin and see if i can get something going.
captainsensation

So after doing some more testing with the settings i find that i cannot watch live shows unless they are actual games or events. Occassionally these work and often they do not. However, i can watch things from the replay section just fine. The live things i cannot watch are sportscenter and first take. When you get a chance please see what you can do Kozz or jan