[removed] not updating to prime wire.ag stuck on letmewatch

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
joselito

[removed] not updating to prime wire.ag stuck on letmewatch

Post by joselito »

When I try to use 1 channel after selecting a show it gives me a URL error of letmewatchthis.ch is unavailable. I've updated 1 channel by going to Programs>program plugins>addons4xbox installer > get add ons> xbmc4xbox add-ons.

What am I doing wrong? From my understand all that is needed is to change URL to primewire.ag how can I do this manually?
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: [removed] not updating to prime wire.ag stuck on letmewat

Post by BuZz »

go to the plugin settings and switch the url.
joselito

Post by joselito »

Thanks buzz I found it by pressing the white button>plugin settings > misc and there it was. Thanks a lot.
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Just another heads up, you will want to go into the [removed] Resolver Settings and Disable the "realdebrid" AND "RPnet" resolvers and remember to press ok so the settings keep.
I found that since our urlresolver script module has been updated to the latest upstream version it now tries to use both of these resolvers by default, the problem is we dont have the win32 DLL's that they need. Most likley due to the fact that xbmc4xbox is set to report that it is on a win32 platform.

Once you disable both of these, Putlocker / Sockshare sources will work again using the fallback method to resolve the links
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Good work kozz, you got to the bottom of it in the end then?!
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Kozz wrote:Just another heads up, you will want to go into the [removed] Resolver Settings and Disable the "realdebrid" AND "RPnet" resolvers and remember to press ok so the settings keep.
I found that since our urlresolver script module has been updated to the latest upstream version it now tries to use both of these resolvers by default, the problem is we dont have the win32 DLL's that they need. Most likley due to the fact that xbmc4xbox is set to report that it is on a win32 platform.

Once you disable both of these, Putlocker / Sockshare sources will work again using the fallback method to resolve the links
I don't see any code related to win32. RPNet needs an account to work - they perhaps should be disabled by default, the xml for rpnet hints at that should be the default on xbmc, but ive not checked.

However - I just did a fresh install and played a sockshare and putlocker link fine even though realdebrid/rpnet was set to enabled, so i think there is more to this issue.
00diabolic

Post by 00diabolic »

Buzz or anyone else.. What is wrong with my 1 channel if I hit the title button and go to plugin settings and I get a blank black box that says "soften" on the right top corner with options at the bottom that says defaults, cancel or ok. I get no options in plugin settings to switch the url, just a blank box. I can not interact with this menu and can only back out with the back button. Am a missing something to make plugin settings work?

I have deleted 1 channel -> re-installed it -> selected delete when asked to replace or delete and still the problem persists. I also have this with some other plugins so I believe I am missing some sort of plugin library or something but no clue what is it.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Which skin? Older skins can't handle the number of settings
00diabolic

Post by 00diabolic »

I'm using Project Mayhem III SE. Is that the problem? I'll try another skin.. I never would have figured that's what it was..
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Try confluence lite.
00diabolic

Post by 00diabolic »

Thanks Buzz thats what it was.. I wish I could use PM3 SE skin but i guess its getting to the end of its life. I'd love to find an update to it. There is reported an update past the version I have but all the links are dead now.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

We would of course love if someone updated and contributed improvements to the older skins. unfortunately, there is a bug lack of manpower really. Maybe you should have a go ;-) a few weekends looking/messing at skinning and you never know :)