[removed] not showing episode name or info

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Sproket

[removed] not showing episode name or info

Post by Sproket »

I updated the [removed] pluggin via xbmc4xbox install

The TV episodes are not showing name of episodes, only showing 3x2, 3x3 etc.

BTW [removed] is able to stream and work fine, just want episode info :)

Can I in the maintenance tool for xbmc on original xbox? I tried to delete all cache for [removed] as well.

I had the same issue on my computer and used the maintenance tool to resolve the URL and issue was fixed, but not sure for the xbox.

Thanks
whufclee

Re: [removed] not showing episode name or info

Post by whufclee »

BTW [removed] is able to stream and work fine, just want episode info :)
If you mean proper episode info that is metadata and isn't supported on xbox, if you just mean the episode title is missing then that may well be possible to sort out. Can you clarify and then if it's just the titles you're after we'll hassle kozz about it ;)
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

yeah i've seen this too, it's not the metadata it's the actual episode name that the plugin displays. It's only a minor problem but would be good if it was fixed :D
Sproket

Post by Sproket »

episode titles are missing for all TV shows. Its not metadata issue. They were there before update to 2.0.1 [removed].

I had the same thing happen to me with my computer and xbmc/[removed] when I had to change the URL to primewire.ag

I applied mantenance tool/URL fix and it corrected issue.
00diabolic

Post by 00diabolic »

Hello

What is the maintenance tool you used to resolve the URL for 1 channel? I do not get episode names on anything and have changed the URL to primewire.ag and everything else works but no episode names?
Smiff

Post by Smiff »

same here.

also more seriously, it's selecting hd streams which the xbox can't play well. where's option to not flatten sources etc so we can choose SD/DVD please?
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

@ Sproklet

This is the same on main xbmc !
Is methandler of it can not access the episode name or info!
The 1 Channel addon on the xbmc4xbox repo its the main xbmc addon addapted for xbmc4xbox!
The scriptmodule metahandler (sqlite3) works not on python 2.4.6 and no metahandler support no info or episode names on this addon!
But BuzZ is working on a python 2.7 update and many more .
I have this tested with many addon and the mainxbmc [removed] is working without adapting and the metahandler to!
But this bring on the xbox not more Fun then the access of the Fanart and info is not fast (little prozessor , little Ram , old network Modul old ide bus) but working on a 128MB RAM XBOX without problems!

@Smiff

Its no option on the Primwire Site to access DVD/SD Movies!
I have make a Primewire xbmc4xbox addon its have all the Sources what the 1 Channel Addon have and Playlists what the 1 Channel addon not have but its no option for DVD or SD Releases on this Site!
The only what you can do go to the urlresolver settings and set the stream access for the urlresolver plugins to a xbox friendly source but not many urlresolverplugins have this option(Pulocker as example have it)!
Or look for a other addon Movie25 as example this have DVD Releases on it!

Or give me a link to a Site what have only xboxfriendly Sources and i make a addon for it!

Regards jan

Regards Jan
Smiff

Post by Smiff »

ah sorry, i'm getting confused with icefilms that lets you choose DVD or HD, i think!

the plugin works which is good.
but on mainline (on my android box), titles show ok, i just checked. so i think something is wrong on xbox version of plugin?