YouTube playback and Putlocker and Filenuke links

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
sahib12

YouTube playback and Putlocker and Filenuke links

Post by sahib12 »

Hey guys, I have come across two problems which I hope can be fixed. One is when I watch a video on YouTube it works but when I want to skip forward or backward it always freezes and closes. No script errors, it just freezes so I have to stop the playback or it closes by itself. Other links like Sharesix do not have this problem so I think it's just to do with the YouTube plugin. Here's the log... http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=27383 I tried this on jan's before 3.3 build but i've also tested this on 3.3 beta 2 and it is the same.

The second thing is when using Putlocker links and Filenuke links. I disabled the real-debrid thing in urlresolver but putlocker links still come back with a script error. Filenuke links also come back with a script error always. Here's the log file... http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=27384

If anyone could help i'd be very grateful.

Thanks.
skatulskijean

Re: YouTube playback and Putlocker and Filenuke links

Post by skatulskijean »

To Pulocke and Filnuke have you tested the same streams on main xbmc over the same Hoster to?
Have main xbmc the same problem?
By putlocker is the problem on the rpnet py on the Q/scripts/scriptmodule.urlresolver /lib/urlresolver/plugin/
You can rename the rpnet.py to rpnet.py0 as example and deleting the rpnet.pyo i thing than its the putlocker problem solved!

Regards Jan
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Hey jan, thanks for the reply. I tried the links on main xbmc and they all work. I tried renaming the rpnet.py but i have not tried it yet, i'll try it soon and let you know if it worked. Do you know any fix for the filenuke links?
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

Sorry for the late reply, thanks this fixed the problem. Thank you Jan.
Floydthebarber

Post by Floydthebarber »

This worked for me too, thanks Jan :D
captainsensation

Post by captainsensation »

im having the same problem with youtube. It plays 30 seconds and just freezes or crashes.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

captainsensation wrote:im having the same problem with youtube. It plays 30 seconds and just freezes or crashes.
please give a debug log !
captainsensation

skatulskijean wrote:
captainsensation wrote:im having the same problem with youtube. It plays 30 seconds and just freezes or crashes.
please give a debug log !
http://pastebin.com/2h3ws7BQ
captainsensation

can anyone help me out? log posted above.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

ERROR: Unsupported video codec

pleace turn on settings video fullcodecs support on!

FillBuffer: curl failed with code 28

is a timeout error curl can not access the stream correct i think the default curl timeout is 15 and that is for most
not okey!

the only solution for this is adding a advacedsettings.xml on userdata with :

Code: Select all

<advancedsettings> 
<network> 
  <curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout> 
  <curllowspeedtime>45</curllowspeedtime> 
</network>
captainsensation

skatulskijean wrote:ERROR: Unsupported video codec

pleace turn on settings video fullcodecs support on!

FillBuffer: curl failed with code 28

is a timeout error curl can not access the stream correct i think the default curl timeout is 15 and that is for most
not okey!

the only solution for this is adding a advacedsettings.xml on userdata with :

Code: Select all

<advancedsettings> 
<network> 
  <curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout> 
  <curllowspeedtime>45</curllowspeedtime> 
</network>

still crashes on me but this time i got to view a full minute over the video i attempted to watch.

http://pastebin.com/RNW19vLK
captainsensation

what i see on my screen is that the video tries to buffer and just stops after that. I deleted my youtube plugin data from the userdata folder but nothin still.

EDIT: Normally when i reported to you guys i was watching the videos and hitting the white button to view the times when playback failed. I think trying to track the progress and time of the video causes it to crash. I have watched two videos without hitting the white button to view the status and so far so good.
captainsensation

Still not 100%, it seems that for it to work normal for me it depends on the time of day i watch videos. Early in the day i can watch a clip that is 3 mins or less fine. Anything over will always buffer and sometimes crash and sometimes play. If i try any video later on in the evening it buffers after a little bit and crashes.
captainsensation

Alright so its update time. I was hoping to hear a response back from someone but since i didnt i kept messing with this thing on a dev build i uploaded on another partition on my xbox. I tried everything from jans new python lib to putting the default settings on everything in xbmc. What i figured out was changing the mplayer dvd rom settings to 2048 allowed my cache enough time to buffer ahead of schedule. Another key thing was that i can only get consistent play with no crashing by selecting play back in the youtube plugin to 240. Hope this helps someone as it has for me.
sahib12

Post by sahib12 »

captainsensation wrote:Alright so its update time. I was hoping to hear a response back from someone but since i didnt i kept messing with this thing on a dev build i uploaded on another partition on my xbox. I tried everything from jans new python lib to putting the default settings on everything in xbmc. What i figured out was changing the mplayer dvd rom settings to 2048 allowed my cache enough time to buffer ahead of schedule. Another key thing was that i can only get consistent play with no crashing by selecting play back in the youtube plugin to 240. Hope this helps someone as it has for me.
You use mplayer? do you think your solution will work with DVDplayer? That's annoying that you can only get reliable streams at 240p, I was hoping it would work with no crashing at the maximum quality. I have the same problem too with any video over 3 mins.
captainsensation

sahib12 wrote:
captainsensation wrote:Alright so its update time. I was hoping to hear a response back from someone but since i didnt i kept messing with this thing on a dev build i uploaded on another partition on my xbox. I tried everything from jans new python lib to putting the default settings on everything in xbmc. What i figured out was changing the mplayer dvd rom settings to 2048 allowed my cache enough time to buffer ahead of schedule. Another key thing was that i can only get consistent play with no crashing by selecting play back in the youtube plugin to 240. Hope this helps someone as it has for me.
You use mplayer? do you think your solution will work with DVDplayer? That's annoying that you can only get reliable streams at 240p, I was hoping it would work with no crashing at the maximum quality. I have the same problem too with any video over 3 mins.
dvdplayer is my default what i was referring to was changing the cache under system settings. I changed the mplayer to 2048 perhaps you can try changin the dvdplayer cache to 2048 and see if that works for you.

EDIT: I should point out that i was able to stream 10 different videos using 240p playback. However, after doubling the cache on dvdplayer i am able to watch videos at 360p. It is not advised to use 720p or higher unless you have a 1.4 ghz processor in your xbox by the way.