No scripts work

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
sealeysonic

No scripts work

Post by sealeysonic »

Hi all.....just installed the 3.3 zbmc on my soft modded xbox and as per useual no scripts work.....all i get is `script failed` not even the Repo installer works tp update....i know i have internet connection as i have the RSS feed ticking at the bottom...any ideas...?

Thanks

Mark :D
skatulskijean

Re: No scripts work

Post by skatulskijean »

sealeysonic wrote:Hi all.....just installed the 3.3 zbmc on my soft modded xbox and as per useual no scripts work.....all i get is `script failed` not even the Repo installer works tp update....i know i have internet connection as i have the RSS feed ticking at the bottom...any ideas...?

Thanks

Mark :D
The 3.3 Version from xbmc4xbox is not released !
I think you installs my "Jan'sxbmc4xbox before 3.3 stable"
This is a old build and i have not a newer build released and the addon and scripts since outdated on this Time!
I make a new Version when xbmc4xbox 3.3 stable is released and adapting then all again (scriptmodule,addons, scripts)
that she working on xbmc4xbox to!
For the moment please use a actual stable Build the addons what you will have can you install over the integrated Addon4xboxInstaller from the xbmc4xbox repo !

Most addons what was adapted from BuzZ ,KozZ and me and working on this time!
For this what is not working have you to ask on the Forum self or wait that we fix !
When you have a Problem upload a debug log from your xbox and Post the link here!

The Xbmc4xbox builds since here :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8mcip8xsfe1zjap/l3YgRuBH-M

Regards Jan
sealeysonic

Post by sealeysonic »

Its the 3.3 beta build...well none of the 3.2 stable scripts worked too....mabe i need to delete xbmc and reinstall it(while useing my back up xbmc on another partition)
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

It's give no 3.2 stable scripts the scripts since all adapted from main xbmc that she works on xbmc4xbox to + own addons created from me or kozz !
Ok you have nightly build installed and no addon from the xbmc4xbox repo works for you?
You have this what not works installed over the integrated addon4xboxInstaller from the xbmc4xbox Repo?

Hmm than please give a example with a debug log!

Regards jan