[removed] video script error..

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
michael8t6

[removed] video script error..

Post by michael8t6 »

Hey guys long time lurker but first time poster. I've recently upgraded my mates xbmc to 3.3 beta 2, installed his plugins for him that he wanted. Mainly radio ones that all work fine and icefilm along side youtube and [removed]. This is where the fun starts! Youtube didn't wanna load any videos but managed to get around that, icefilm wouldn't start due to a syntax error which I resolved last night! All that's left is [removed] and I can't figure it out for the life of me! I've searched the forum high and low and can not find a thread with the same problem as I'm ahveing.. It will load a "poor stream" link i.e nowvideo, however we would preferably want a putlocker link for quicker streaming and buffering! I've looked in the log and it mentioned about updating real debrid account. I linked my old account and still had the same issue so made a new account and have yet to receive the email confirmation of them, any chance someone could have a look at the log for me and tell me what ya think? Not asking to be spoonfed ;) Just a shove in the right direction. Thanks in advance

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24258

EDIT: forgot to mention, the 1chan log starts around line 90
Kozz

Re: [removed] video script error..

Post by Kozz »

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Have a look here to check the status of our xbox plugins http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/addons/
(just remember there are only a few of us trying to keep this info accurate, so it might be hours or a day maybe 2 that the status gets updated, That said I encourage you and everyone else who regularly use the plugins to let us know when they are not working for you , cause if we dont know its broke we wont fix it ;) And the same goes for the new xbmc4xbox Beta builds and nighties, Try to break and crash them find glitches I challenge you, then post in the correct addon thread or the bug tracker, Just Never Ever forget to include your debug log :)

I set the status of [removed] to broken for the time being since the site is having problems from both domains nothing we can do to fix it on our end,
Icefilms got updated last night to reflect the latest upstream version 1.1.31, there are about 4 more video hosts added to it now, I didn't get a chance to test it straight away after updating so the syantax errors were not caught until this morning, But its working fine now you can go ahead and re-install from the addons4xbox installer.

Good Luck :)
michael8t6

Post by michael8t6 »

Cheers for the welcome, I'm pretty tech savvy myself and have had no problems with my xbox, that being said it's been sitting in the cupboard since I done my 360 ;) That would explain why I had the syntax error last night but not this morning :) As for 1chan shame it's down but hey ho ;) As for errors and bugs I'll be sure to let ya know if I find any :)
Kozz

Post by Kozz »

Forgot to mention that the Videobull plugin should be working to get your TV series fix, and I think some of Jan's plugins should still work like Movie2k etc. Yeah don't be a stranger its getting into those summer months when many of us are away from the forum, and its always nice when we get feedback even if its just a "Nice Work/Thanks" You might like to try out Dan's xbmc4xbox remote app for Android it was just updated yesterday I believe and now supports sending youtube videos from your phone/tablet to the xbox :) https://sites.google.com/site/xbmc4xbox ... e-playback

And the forum topic is here http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... ?f=6&t=203
michael8t6

Post by michael8t6 »

oo tasty! I had only rooted my android 2 nights back so perfect timing ;) Thinking I may have to dig my old one out now and dust them cobwebs of her! Put her in the bedroom for them long nights :) Icefilm started working and my mate hasn't left it alone so no TV plugins for him till he gets bored but I'll defo keep it in mind ;) cheers buddy.

forgot to mention tried jans build last night with all the plugins and hardly any of them worked so my mate asked if I could just install the basic xbmc4xbox and add the odd plugin so he had more space (his a tight wad and doesn't want to pay for a HD upgrade)
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

michael8t6 wrote:oo tasty! I had only rooted my android 2 nights back so perfect timing ;) Thinking I may have to dig my old one out now and dust them cobwebs of her! Put her in the bedroom for them long nights :) Icefilm started working and my mate hasn't left it alone so no TV plugins for him till he gets bored but I'll defo keep it in mind ;) cheers buddy.

forgot to mention tried jans build last night with all the plugins and hardly any of them worked so my mate asked if I could just install the basic xbmc4xbox and add the odd plugin so he had more space (his a tight wad and doesn't want to pay for a HD upgrade)
The addon on my Last Jan'sxbmc4xbox can not works (look on the Release-Date)
From the Release Date to this Time the sites changes he code many and with all code changes we must integrad this on the code from the addons or plugins!

Putlockker:

Putlocker works!!!
You must change the Settings on the resolver-Settings on the addon self from Realdebrid on to Realdebrid off!

1 Channel

Streaming Sites come and go ,thids is with [removed] the same!
1 channel is nothing more as a rewrite from Tommo's Example addons (_LetmeWatchThis) using the matahandler for Fanart!
1 channel was only popular on main xbmc its was the first addon what the methandler use and this give on main xbmc the nicer Look!
But that is not important for xbmc4xbox (The Fanart for the Movies over the scriptmodule. metahandler works not on xbmc4xbox and the xbox have not the Ram to show this up and then go and start a stream!

From our Repo can you use my StreamAllThis Addon for TV-Seasons and my Movie25.com Addon for Movies!
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I don't think we should be changing the addon status in svn when there is a temporary glitch upstream or something. For example in the case of [removed], it was working today, and I had to go in and re-enable it - could have saved time by just leaving it for a while to see before marking as broken.
michael8t6

Post by michael8t6 »

skatulskijean wrote:
The addon on my Last Jan'sxbmc4xbox can not works (look on the Release-Date)
From the Release Date to this Time the sites changes he code many and with all code changes we must integrad this on the code from the addons or plugins!

Putlockker:

Putlocker works!!!
You must change the Settings on the resolver-Settings on the addon self from Realdebrid on to Realdebrid off!

1 Channel

Streaming Sites come and go ,thids is with [removed] the same!
1 channel is nothing more as a rewrite from Tommo's Example addons (_LetmeWatchThis) using the matahandler for Fanart!
1 channel was only popular on main xbmc its was the first addon what the methandler use and this give on main xbmc the nicer Look!
But that is not important for xbmc4xbox (The Fanart for the Movies over the scriptmodule. metahandler works not on xbmc4xbox and the xbox have not the Ram to show this up and then go and start a stream!

From our Repo can you use my StreamAllThis Addon for TV-Seasons and my Movie25.com Addon for Movies!
The addon and site changes I can understand mate, do SEO and build my own templates to automate it with another programme. Sites updating is annoying!

Putlocker still doesn't work for me, that being said! Sockshare now does ;) I done what you suggested with disabling the account settings and sockshare worked first time! Putlocker is still spitting out a video error script but my mate said he can live with that. How ever if you want a log of the putlocker link error for referance I don't mind upping the log for you.

I've not tried the streamallthis plugin or the movie25 plugin yet, will install it later today and get back to you ;)
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

note that script errors can occur if the file has been removed from a source. soon urlresolver/[removed] will have better error handling (urlresolver has been adding support for descriptive errors).

Note: I have just updated [removed] on our repository, with the latest upstream version. The site has moved again, so go to settings and change the website to PrimeWire.ag

Not sure about the comments regarding disabling realdebrid as sockshare and putlocker both work here with [removed] without any disabling of any url resolver plugins (or not that i noticed before - I just tested now with the latest version and was able to use both).
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

@ BuZZ

Not sure about the comments regarding disabling realdebrid as sockshare and putlocker both work here with [removed] without any disabling of any url resolver plugins (or not that i noticed before - I just tested now with the latest version and was able to use both).

The Problem that Putlocker was not working with Realdebrid on was not a XBMC4XBOX Problem is was a problem on main xbmc to!
a urlresolver problem!

Regards Jan
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

I have changed urlresolver to disable rpnet/realdebrid and premiumize me (new plugin) by default now. version number hasn't been bumped so anyone would need to delete/reinstall urlresolver or do a fresh install.
infinity8x3

Post by infinity8x3 »

Hello all,

Until recently sockshare and daclips used to work as sources in one channel now they no longer do. So I figured I would post a log just in case someone that knows what they are doing can hopefully fix them in the next update.

http://pastebin.com/ttqDKVCq

Thanks.
Got a pit bull?
http://mypitbullpro.com
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

socksshare doesn't look broken. just the file is no-longer on sockshare. [removed] doesn't deal with this in a nice manner, but if you follow the link in the log you can see. daclips may well be broken. i dont have any free time to update the urlresolver right now (but this stuff breaks quite often)