Plugins have stopped working

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
Floydthebarber

Plugins have stopped working

Post by Floydthebarber »

Hi, recently plugins like [removed] and streamallthis have completely stopped working for me. Here is the xbmc.log

http://pastebin.com/LEEtucfe

It is my first time including a log file in a post so I wasn't sure if I had to include as much as I did. Sorry if it is too long. What do you guys think?
skatulskijean

Re: Plugins have stopped working

Post by skatulskijean »

Hi !

Thanks for the Feedback !

My Streamallthis addon have i yesterday updated and its works again !
Please reinstall its from the xbmc4xbox -Repo over the addon4xbox Installer!

On your log i can see that the urlresolver scriptmodule from our repo since not propper adapted!
No Json its right then we have no json on python 2.4 but we can ijson handle over the scriptmodule simplejson !

I have a look on it on the next Days

Regards Jan :)

PS
Have you again a problerm with one from my Addons post it on the Thread for the addon self!
As example for my streamallthis addon here (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1147)
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

that is not the urlresolver from our repository. not sure how you managed to have that installed. delete scripts/.modules/script.module.urlresolver and reinstall from our repo.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

BuZz wrote:that is not the urlresolver from our repository. not sure how you managed to have that installed. delete scripts/.modules/script.module.urlresolver and reinstall from our repo.
Sorry BuzZ!

when he the addon have installed over the xbmc4xbox repo( its give no other option for this addon) i can the the error not understand !
Simple why the the streamallthis addon installed the dependencies from scriptmodule.urlresolver over the xbmc4xbox repo!

Regards Jan
seriouslycgi

Post by seriouslycgi »

need to kill the xbmc.org repo my wife keeps installing from that repo too, make it harder to install from randonm repos unless you know what you are doing, i have a copy of jansxbmc because all the plugins are there done, otherwise i have to install from repo every 5 minutes with my family.
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

intentions are to have a whitelist of working stuff from the main repo (so only they show). it's a manpower issue.. short on coders!
Xphazer

Post by Xphazer »

See it fix your problem, please manually delete the bad module (not tested) or try on a fresh build: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=1263
Floydthebarber

Post by Floydthebarber »

BuZz wrote:that is not the urlresolver from our repository. not sure how you managed to have that installed. delete scripts/.modules/script.module.urlresolver and reinstall from our repo.
Ha, it worked :) thanks Buzz and everyone else.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

Floydthebarber wrote:
Ha, it worked :) thanks Buzz and everyone else.

Nice thast is working again for You but please on Future when you have a problem with a addon post it on the thread from the addon self!

I have not the time to search the forum for all what pointed to problems with on from my addons!

Regards Jan :)
Floydthebarber

Post by Floydthebarber »

Okay will do Jan, sorry about that
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Another place (and the best place) for bug reports for addons installed via addons4xbox installer (from our own repository) would be the google code site where they live - https://code.google.com/p/addons4xbox/issues/list

it means all the people who develop/fix up addons like Jan, Kozz, me, get informed right away and can properly track issues.