Any working live streaming plugins??

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
psychotron

Any working live streaming plugins??

Post by psychotron »

Does anyone know of any working plugin for the Xbox that has live streaming of USA - English Tv channel networks (Excluding USTVnow) ?

TIA!
skatulskijean

Re: Any working live streaming plugins??

Post by skatulskijean »

next week i look on the livestreams addons!
its give differend solution to access the streams over a xml (as example my on the xbox working rtmpguinoepg, or the live stream addon from main xbmc!

I have al look to make the same for m3u !
why , yes we have a working intgreted m3u syntax but for a live stream addon where it nice to have m3u support with thumbnail and epg like the main xbmc it have with the live tv access over the simpleiptv addon eden with integrated vdr or frodo what have vdr as default!!

what for us stream mean you?

the problem for a livestream addon whats work over a xml or mru is that we must have a man what the xml change when the sources changed!
psychotron

Post by psychotron »

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your efforts :)... If you can come up something- I would be happy.

I understand the problem with live streams. It is unfortunate that someone must maintain link sources, but this is the way due to the legality of these steams being re-broadcasted and getting cut all the time. I hope there are some streams available.

It would be nice if the streams could be pulled from a well maintained live stream only web site that a site owner / owners was taking care of maintaining streams as they are more likely to care about their website & broken streams being removed and new ones added. Unfortunately I am not familiar with any sites like this right now.
k1m05

Post by k1m05 »

The LiveShows Plugin by boognish43 can be found -liveshows-watch-full-concerts-easily-your-couch.html]HERE. Is a modified LiveStreams plugin that works fine on XBMC4XBOX you need to edit line 468 in the default.py to point to the xml file you choose
psychotron

Post by psychotron »

Thank you very much K1m05. BTW... I really appreciated all the live streams you used to maintain a while back. Take care. ;)