Testing Relase Movie25.comSearch

Requests, suggestions, support, and everything else python / plugin related.
skatulskijean

Testing Relase Movie25.comSearch

Post by skatulskijean »

Here i anonce my first own addon for xbmc4xbox !

What is it !.

Its simple we the name say a movie25.com Search addon this mean
run the addon its open the keyboard Dialog and you can search for a movie on movie25.com , access it play what you search!

This is a testing release - please test it and give me feedback !

I think its nice you have simple a seperate search for movie addon
example to access it from a skin or Favorites!

Todo For the next Version:
Download option:
Access more Streaming Sites like 1 Channel and others
l

The full movie25.com addon come on next week!

Regards Jan

Testing Link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83714583/plugin ... Search.zip
Dom DXecutioner

Re: Testing Relase Movie25.comSearch

Post by Dom DXecutioner »

You should place this in the newly created python dev forum... The title should be something along the lines of:

[RELEASE-SCRIPT] Video: Movie25.Com - Alpha or
[RELEASE-ADDON] Video: Movie25.Com - Alpha.

Just a suggestion! :)

Also, some screenshots wouldn't hurt either!
gunslinger7sk

Post by gunslinger7sk »

I just downloaded and installed your plugin. It works really well the search was nice and fast and the links popped up really fast as well. I was able to watch a movie without problems and searching within the movie worked and the stream didn't drop on the couple of movies I tested. It's a really nice, simple, effective plugin you've created. Congratulations on that. :) The only minor nitpick I have (very, very minor) is that there is no way to tell if a link is dead before you click on it. I don't even know if that's possible. That being said this will be my go to movie watching plugin because it's fast and easy to use.
skatulskijean

Post by skatulskijean »

gunslinger7sk wrote:I just downloaded and installed your plugin. It works really well the search was nice and fast and the links popped up really fast as well. I was able to watch a movie without problems and searching within the movie worked and the stream didn't drop on the couple of movies I tested. It's a really nice, simple, effective plugin you've created. Congratulations on that. :) The only minor nitpick I have (very, very minor) is that there is no way to tell if a link is dead before you click on it. I don't even know if that's possible. That being said this will be my go to movie watching plugin because it's fast and easy to use.
thanks for the kindly words!

you only mirror nitpick can i not solve the it is no data for this its access the streaming url and when is nothing on it or the stream is deleted can it say than not before he it accessed !

But i have a look what i can do!
the full movie25.comxbmc4xbox addon follow on the next week!

the addon self is result from my tutorial to writing owns addon or plugins:

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... =14&t=1039

regards jan

next to do for this addon integrate more sites for search ([removed] and others as example Youtube)
gunslinger7sk

Post by gunslinger7sk »

skatulskijean wrote:
you only mirror nitpick can i not solve the it is no data for this its access the streaming url and when is nothing on it or the stream is deleted can it say than not before he it accessed !

But i have a look what i can do!
the full movie25.comxbmc4xbox addon follow on the next week!

the addon self is result from my tutorial to writing owns addon or plugins:

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... =14&t=1039
No worries if you can't do anything about it. Trial and error is a small price to pay for a great plugin. Your tutorial definitely looks interesting. I have been interested in how python and xbox plugins work so I'll have a look and see if maybe I have the patience and skill to try my hand at one. Your work is much appreciated.