Emulators Video previews and covers?

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
generaljewel

Emulators Video previews and covers?

Post by generaljewel »

Can someone point me on how to get roms with additional details like video previews playing as i seen some videos off. I read somewhere all available on emumovies and need to purchase a subscription to use?! no way...is there already a existing rom packs off snes, genesis etc with video previews already?
UserT

Re: Emulators Video previews and covers?

Post by UserT »

Hmmm... sounds like you saw videos of the CoinOps project. CoinOps 5 is available now and it is pretty great. If you download the full and proper version it includes roms and video previews. But be warned. It is pretty massive. Like 60gigs or so. Once you have it you can pick through the stuff you want if you need to slim it down a little bit. You can grab more info on where to get it here: http://coinopsproject.freeforums.org/co ... p-f57.html
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

Or he was seeing the Emuxtras project that has covers and everything. Do a search for Emuxtras and you'll find individual packs for each emulator that way your not stuck with the bloat of Coinops. Plus dont go asking questions about it on the CO site or you'll get banned :roll:
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
generaljewel

Post by generaljewel »

Nextelhalo wrote:Or he was seeing the Emuxtras project that has covers and everything. Do a search for Emuxtras and you'll find individual packs for each emulator that way your not stuck with the bloat of Coinops. Plus dont go asking questions about it on the CO site or you'll get banned :roll:
ahh this seems to be what i was looking for! just a question do those packs comes with the roms or i get the roms seperate and get the covers videos etc seperate?
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

I think the rom sets come seperate but It's been a long time since I looked. Once it all first came out I downloaded everything and backed it up onto 3 seperate drives.
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
bsell1

Post by bsell1 »

you really want to try to get the rom packs from them as well, because the video and box scans have to have the exact name as the rom, or they will not show. If you use roms you already have, or download from a different source, then there may be some that are named just a little differently, and then nothing shows up.