Has anyone tried Mediaelch

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Emegra

Has anyone tried Mediaelch

Post by Emegra »

Hi I used to use media companion to scrape all my movies but just over a year ago I switched to Linux and MC wont run in Linux not even in wine,and there was no alternative (at least not one I could find) until recently I discovered Mediaelch which is still in early development but works as good as MC if not better.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has used it and what their thoughts are

Graeme
gardnerd4me

Re: Has anyone tried Mediaelch

Post by gardnerd4me »

Emegra wrote:Hi I used to use media companion to scrape all my movies but just over a year ago I switched to Linux and MC wont run in Linux not even in wine,and there was no alternative (at least not one I could find) until recently I discovered Mediaelch which is still in early development but works as good as MC if not better.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has used it and what their thoughts are

Graeme
I just started using it last week on my Macbook Pro. Did a fine job of getting all my artwork, fanart, etc.. into my network drive. Now my XBMC on my Xbox and on a Mac Mini have full info for all my movies. Good stuff mang.
I like how it gives a you a choice of artwork (OK, i'm new to scraping). Anyway, works fine for me.