Navi-x Streamcast not working??

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
hiddenevil

Navi-x Streamcast not working??

Post by hiddenevil »

Hi everyone

I found this forum while i was looking for help with my old Xbox.

I've been using XBMC for years and discovered Navi-x last year, it's been a fantastic piece of software. However, i turned it on today and discovered I can't load up the Streamcast radio channels. Is anyone else having this problem? is there anything i can do to fix it?

Many thanks
hiddenevil

Re: Navi-x Streamcast not working??

Post by hiddenevil »

So no body having this problem with navi-x?
Kinstinct2

Post by Kinstinct2 »

Yeah just tested not working in navi-x 3.7.6 for me either. As for fixes check to see the status in main xbmc eden/frodo and if working make a request to Kozz or Jan if possible to fix
hiddenevil

Post by hiddenevil »

hadnt realised anyone had replied to this. I'm afraid I'm not clear on where your directing me to go :-(
whufclee

Post by whufclee »

Anything not loading up in Navi-X means one of two things.

1) The server is overloaded (this can happen at peak times) and you will be unable to load the list

2) The Navi-X user who added the Streamcast section is no longer maintaining it, most likely it's had a change on the website it scrapes from so it's broke the Navi-X scraper. It might be that nobody is aware of this problem so I'd check the Navi-X forum over at www.navixtreme.com