Hard Disk Sata Problem on Xbox Original

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Mirko996

Hard Disk Sata Problem on Xbox Original

Post by Mirko996 »

Hi everyone, i'm New, i wanted to presentate myself but i didn't find the right category.
I'll explain my problem:
I have Mod Chip Xbox I Had bought for few euros because it had Trace Corrision, This Mod Chip is a Xenium Blue but is a Clone. I did some research and, inspite of Xbox-Scene.com is closed i found a way to get some information from this page thanks to Waybackmachine.
After I fixed the trace corrision soldering cable i decided to change the hard disk inside of the xbox. I bought from china a lot of IDE to SATA connector like in the photo
PATA-IDE-A-SATA-Hard-Drive-Adattatore-Per-3-5-2-5-HDD-DVD.jpg_50x50.jpg
PATA-IDE-A-SATA-Hard-Drive-Adattatore-Per-3-5-2-5-HDD-DVD.jpg_50x50.jpg (968 Bytes) Viewed 2889 times
and I finnaly connected the cable to the adaptor and I installed my New Sata Hard Disk 1Tb, but before to use intere Hard Disk I had refresh the bios for a newer version because Xbpartitioner doesn't work correctly for older bios (E.G. I found a Xbox With Homebrew Chip, This Mod Chip a Eprom Installed in the back of Motherboard. This Mod is very particular and very very good, hard to solder, unfortunaly i can't install a new bios because is a eprom and not flash chip and i cannot user hard disk higher than 180Gb because Xbpartitioner doesn't work but i can normally use Sata Hardisk Without Problem).

So i Had Refreshed my Chip, after i could use Xbpartitioner and use the intere Hard Disk.

I have never had problem since Yesterday, Today i Dismounted the xbox to clean it , and I unfortunaly Break the Ide to Sata connector, i changed with another and I have started to have problem. The Loading screen was so slow, red led, everythink!
I Thought Was a problem of the hard disk, i changed with many different hard disk and I had the same problem.
I used a Ide Hard Disk and I didn't have problem, work correctly. I just needed to install the new dashboard but the loading screen worked.

I thought was the problem of adapter but i cannot explain why the adapter worked Month ago and now doesn't work.
What Do you think? Did you have the same problem?
Please Help me, thanks very much