The new guy

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
poppiseed

The new guy

Post by poppiseed »

Hello to all. I'm really not new but I have a lot of questions. I have 3 xboxs that I have soft moded, and added a 120gb to each. I have installed Xbmc 3.5.3-r33027 plus a few games. That's it. What else should I do/install so I can really enjoy this beast?? I use it to watch movies and TV shows as well as listen to music, running from my computer. Thanks

Sent from my Trio Stealth G5 10 using Tapatalk
:twisted: GOD MADE ME JUST TO PISS YOU OFF :twisted:
poppiseed

Re: The new guy

Post by poppiseed »

poppiseed wrote:Hello to all. I'm really not new but I have a lot of questions. I have 3 xboxs that I have soft moded, and added a 120gb to each. I have installed Xbmc 3.5.3-r33027 plus a few games. That's it. What else should I do/install so I can really enjoy this beast?? I use it to watch movies and TV shows as well as listen to music, running from my computer. Thanks

I would like to be able to view my security camera DVR from it, eventually. The DVR is only running on my home network

Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Hi poppiseed, I believe you have asked a question on viewing your security cam from your Xbox before, but you haven't followed it up.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... 96&p=33021

See if this thread helps you - you need to identify the URL to access your camera video feed.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=1623
poppiseed

Post by poppiseed »

Yes. I didn't really understand how it worked at that time (that first link you gave me before). The link you just posted gives me a better understanding!! Thanks!!!