Remote FanArt

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Slaktarn

Remote FanArt

Post by Slaktarn »

Hay everyone. i try to add my some movies to my XBMC.

This is on my xbox. Last time i did it it was not any problem i use Ember Media Manager as many others to scrape and then just update stuff localy.

Everything works fine espect that the fanart not are added, i found that its actully added to my XBMC in UserData blabla blabla so i can add it manually but it wont be fun when its 100s of moves added

So my question is why are it added to UserData but not added automatic?

/Anton
Nextelhalo

Re: Remote FanArt

Post by Nextelhalo »

Have you re-scanned your library(if your in library mode) to make them show up? If your xbox has web access it can pull on the content like Ember would, just have to make sure the movie is named properly and what not.
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
Slaktarn

Post by Slaktarn »

Nextelhalo wrote:Have you re-scanned your library(if your in library mode) to make them show up? If your xbox has web access it can pull on the content like Ember would, just have to make sure the movie is named properly and what not.
Ofc its nammed correct, and it find anything else but not the fanart, can show you how it looks
11-11-11.avi
11-11-11-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
Nextelhalo

Post by Nextelhalo »

There is a setting that disables fanart in the background. Does the fanart for your other movies show up and not just the new ones?
If the xbox has internet you can simply highlight the movie and press the white button, choose movie information, from there choose
refresh and it should let you refresh all of your info including thumbs and fanart. Choose your fanart from there

Also from the movie info screen you can just choose fanart and browse to what you have locally.
Halo LE Blue (Japan Black jewel) v1.0 1.0GHZ Trusty 128 RAM 640GB Blue-White P/E LED's
White v1.4 X3 CE with X3 CP 500GB Blue-white P/E LED's Blue Jewel
Debug kit untouched
Slaktarn

Post by Slaktarn »

Nextelhalo wrote:There is a setting that disables fanart in the background. Does the fanart for your other movies show up and not just the new ones?
If the xbox has internet you can simply highlight the movie and press the white button, choose movie information, from there choose
refresh and it should let you refresh all of your info including thumbs and fanart. Choose your fanart from there

Also from the movie info screen you can just choose fanart and browse to what you have locally.
I have just deleted everything and updated to latest XBMC 3.0.1 so none

Tell me something i don´t know :D

If i scrape it from IMDB as an example it get the fanart, but not from my FTP whit what i scraped whit Ember

Also if i take the optiom to try to add it manually in XBMC i have remote fanarts, But when i take one of those, it says not available

Yeh i found that disable setting on the theme in my XBMC on the computer but not on the XBOX

The fanarts are stored locally i think form the FTP but set it manually for 100 are movies are not fun, specialy when fanarts not sorted in any good way

Updete: Have try it on XBMC on the computer, its not adding fanart there ether, it works if i have the movie locally on pc but not over ftp, so i guss its same for XBMC but i know that it also not shuld matter