XBMC4XBOX

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
poppiseed

XBMC4XBOX

Post by poppiseed »

every time I go to watch a video, it says that my cache is full. How do I empty my cache and/or make it bigger. I hope that I am posting this in the right place. Thanks
Geeba

Re: XBMC4XBOX

Post by Geeba »

Hello - the gurus will need a debug log from the xbox covering the point you're attempting to play the video in order to help. ;)
poppiseed

Post by poppiseed »

can you please tell me how to do that. I already have debugging set to on and my screen shots going to my E folder. Is that correct and what do I need to do next.
:twisted: GOD MADE ME JUST TO PISS YOU OFF :twisted:
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

poppiseed

Post by poppiseed »

Thanks for the help everyone!!! I figured out what I had done wrong...... (key words being "I did wrong")....... LOL. I added the plugins without adding the userdata folder, so I never had a cache. I added the folder now everything is working GREAT!!!!! Now I need some pointers on how to upgrade my hard drive and where I can find a 500gb for my xbox.......
Dan Dar3

Post by Dan Dar3 »

Poppiseed, not quite sure what you meant by "adding userdata folder" (to what, it should exist as part of the installation), but glad you sorted out. Q:\xbmc.log should give you a good indication (especially if in debug mode) of what might be causing the problem or how to work around it.

As for upgrading the HDD read existing threads in the XBOX Modding section and then if you still need help create your own thread for assistance.
poppiseed

Post by poppiseed »

Ok, I have my debug logs. I have them on my laptop. Now I am stuck trying to upload them. PLEASE HELP
sixties keith

Post by sixties keith »

open the log, copy the contents and paste over at pastebin.com, once saved it will provide you a link which you can post here for others to view:)

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.
poppiseed

Post by poppiseed »

OMG!!!! LMAO I sat on pastebin for 2 hours last night trying to post the log......... everytime I tried to paste it, my notepad on my computer would open the log........ that should have been a hint for me right there................ smh!!! Now I really feel dumb!!! LOL I am trying my best to learn as much as I can, I would love to be able to help with this one day!!!! I am hooked!!!!