Installed and ...disappointed

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
zaheer2003

Installed and ...disappointed

Post by zaheer2003 »

Hi all,

I joined up and installed 3.5.1 of xbmx4xbox.

But then what, the addons don't work, tried to add [removed] following directions from web, it came with 'error'. Tried to install from xbmc4xboxinstaller and same thing.

What can you do with it besides play from windows share and local storage and some old games?

Thanks
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Installed and ...disappointed

Post by BuZz »

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=2820

Lots of addons don't work but some do. Unfortunately compatibility has got worse since the release of 3.5 in general.

Music/media from local/network storage is probably the main thing I use it for (mostly music, as I use a rpi for video)
sixties keith

Re: Installed and ...disappointed

Post by sixties keith »

For me anyways more plugins work than ever before now so it really just depends on what your after.

i have a few plugins i use quite a lot which offer continuous 24 hr streams but rarly use it for plugins where you actually pick an episode or film. There's also a few of the main music plugins which work well on xbox too, however i cant mention anything on the forum :(

I have also noticed at least with a few plugins that much older releases of the plugin work but there newer versions dont off the top of my head soundcloud is one of these, it hasent worked in ages but i use an old version which works 100% :)

120gb hdd, vinyl magma skin, front lights, side strip lights, clear jewel mod with lights, ir dongle mod, hdd indicator. X3 with LCD many mods inc custom x3 jewel.