strange startup since update

If you need any help with XBMC4XBOX, such as installing or using the software, please post it in here.
Michiel

strange startup since update

Post by Michiel »

Hi to all from a newby :|

It took me a few hours to update my xbox :oops: Youtube was helpfull with the partitioning thing to use the space on the disk.

After that... upgrade to the last build 3.2 ( came from something out 2009)

Here i had some problems. File zila had problems with the amount off connections to the xbox and didn't want to change the foldernames..
After switching to flashfxp that was solved.

I am running the 3.2 build now, finaly can conect to the internet and it is working fine.... but.....

somehow it is not xmbc that starts on turning on the xbox, but Xbox-HQ.com ? ??? It is a green screen that says "evox dash"
After evox has started i have to go to the " launch applications" and choose voor xmbc.

*** there are 2 options of XMBC in that list. If i choose the first i get the 3.2 build ( with webacces). If i take the second I get the pre-9.04 build without webacces)

starting the last xmbc and browsing to apps gives me 2(!) XMBC folders. 288.8 Mb and 102.9 Mb.

How can i change this so xmbc starts directly and clear the mess I created :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ??
in dummy language :oops: :oops:

another strange thing...
starting the xbox with the dvdplayer button sends me to the bleu screen (softmod installer deluxe) with options like msbackup, install softmod etc.
if i choose in this list settings -> control panel -> Network -> Max. No of users for the FTP part, it is NOT possible to change the max amount of users. At this moment is says 9. If I choose anything higher then 9, lets say, 79 a popup box says : "invalid value" =maximum bumber of users is 79= but is will NOT save this...